Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DB Rooms
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: DB Rooms

Personally I think more people need to understand the meaning of the letters FFA in an RO sense.

So my advice with those complaining about DB ksing....First off, you can't ks a FFA monster.

Second, wait till private room comes open or just deal with it.
11-05-2009 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Its very frustrating to be unable to rent the private room that we have when you have planned an event that day.

More private rooms mean more people can do what they want with their DB's...is that really so wrong?

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-05-2009 12:56 PM
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

RE:??DB Rooms

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Personally I think more people need to understand the meaning of the letters FFA in an RO sense.

So my advice with those complaining about DB ksing....First off, you can't ks a FFA monster.

You also shouldn't transform monsters on a well frequented map unless you or your group can handle the problem without disturbing other people's playing experiences, but people still do that too. Whistle

I'm not arguing the FFA thing, I'm arguing that the number counter on the public DB rooms and the single private room makes it very hard to have a party without people butting their heads in.

Thanks for the reply Aki, knowing that something is being done is more than enough.

"Don't be a dick"
11-05-2009 02:43 PM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

Yay for more private DB rooms :D

Also I want to mention that when you rent the private room for 50k for an "hour + gift," you don't get the gift. I heard in the past the gift was more dbs, but at some point in time it must've bugged out or something because I've never gotten anything when I rented the private room for an hour D:

So either they need to add the db-gift-giving back or edit the gift part out of the private room rental info so I'm not crushed by the lies of a non-existent gift Cry

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 03:24 PM by Naruhodo.)
11-05-2009 03:22 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

I'll try my best Cry

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
11-05-2009 03:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

Love

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
11-05-2009 03:54 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: ??DB Rooms

Krumb Wrote:
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Personally I think more people need to understand the meaning of the letters FFA in an RO sense.

You also shouldn't transform monsters on a well frequented map unless you or your group can handle the problem without disturbing other people's playing experiences, but people still do that too. Whistle

I'm not arguing the FFA thing, I'm arguing that the number counter on the public DB rooms and the single private room makes it very hard to have a party without people butting their heads in.

Thanks for the reply Aki, knowing that something is being done is more than enough.

To the top about polying other creatures, There isn't anything against it so long as it isn't done in town. Even if its in a low leveled area it really isn't that bad. It may be annoying for some, but I've seen people become annoyed for way less. You can't make everyone happy. So what if its a popular area. People need to start fanning out more cause there are people that complain that there aren't enough creatures to kill on a map.

I got yelled at for killing hillwinds by some random archer saying that a lv 91 Sin should go else where to farm. Same thing happened in Mosco when I first became a Sin. Some knight insulted me saying I was pathetic for leveling in Mosco even though I was only there for Job levels.

As for DB, It isn't that annoying. I've held a DB/Polymorph party with an Alchemist and all sorts of random people came in and took the kills, but we still had fun. Which was the point.

Basically what I'm saying is get your head out your *** and stop thinking your higher than everyone else. Its FFA for a reason. Whining just because you don't like it just shows how spoiled you are.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-05-2009 03:56 PM
Krumb Offline
Lazy Cartographer

Erm, way to blow that out of proportion, I was thinking the comments between Matrim and I were lighthearted but apparently everything on the internetz is serious business.

Personally, if I organize a group for DB's, usually bought too, I'd rather get my monies worth. This whole thread was about getting more room so people don't have to worry about getting ganked. Spoiled? Perhaps, but this is just a suggestion, not an idea set in stone.

"Don't be a dick"
11-05-2009 04:35 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

while we're at it..........

DB WARPER IN EVERY TOWN!

There's a healer, kafra, warper??and pvp in ever town but pront is the only one with DB warper Icon_sad

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=9914 <-- never got any answers Icon_sad

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 04:44 PM by Sakurato.)
11-05-2009 04:39 PM
Former-GM-Mass Offline
Banned

RE:??DB Rooms

Sakurato Wrote:while we're at it..........

DB WARPER IN EVERY TOWN!

Never!!! Icon_twisted

Well... Maybe Icon_mad
11-05-2009 04:45 PM