It gets stressful honestly to do the BB thing in my opinion however...XD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-08-2009 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

RE: Best way to make in game zeny

@naruhodo: squirty plants sounds really pervy to me for some odd reason. but i wonder if those things in mosco still waterball every player that walks by like crazy.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
11-08-2009 08:08 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE:??Best way to make in game zeny

Rei Ayanami Wrote:@naruhodo: squirty plants sounds really pervy to me for some odd reason. but i wonder if those things in mosco still waterball every player that walks by like crazy.

Not in the least. I was there a few days ago and they only water balled occasionally.
11-08-2009 08:19 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Naruhodo Wrote:In my opinion, Mosc3 mobs should only spam waterball on you if you attack them back, not just with regular aggro. Some people just want to walk [run] through the pretty forest without getting smacked to death by squirty plants Cry

The way they're AI is set now,??they'll only use skills against you if they're attacking you (meaning you're in their physical atk range),??and the chance has been drastically lowered. And even then their casts are interuptible, making their??Waterball a Joke now.

I don't think the??one plant monster??that's in Mosc 3 ever casted waterball, just??Earthspike and silence. It's the wierd demi-humans that??squirt you!

But regardless, the fact they don't spam you with that stuff makes them a good money making place, because you don't have to spend money on healing items to stay alive. The cakes and hinale leaflets, and all the misc crappy healing items that drop there more than make up for it.

Still, I miss the times it was a gear intensive place, or at the very least a party place.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2009 09:01 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-08-2009 08:59 PM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

RE: ??Best way to make in game zeny

The Legendary Joe Wrote:I don't think the??one plant monster??that's in Mosc 3 ever casted waterball, just??Earthspike and silence. It's the wierd demi-humans that??squirt you!

Yeah I didn't mean Mavka, I meant the Baba Yaga and Uzhas (Kikimora?) I was just thinkin about Uzhas-Kikimora's leafy headdress when I said "squirty plants," and besides, that sounds better than "squirty demi-humans."

Don't question my poetic license Mad

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
11-09-2009 04:41 AM
Irxallis Offline
Adventuring Archivist

For lower level second job characters the best way to get zeny would be Miyabi Dolls I think.

Firelocks are not very dangerous and each Miyabi has 37.5% for a Star Crumb (2790 zeny OCed). Just get some fly wings and tele-kill only Miyabi Dolls.

Statistically, a Miyabi Doll is worth about 75% of a sleeper (1560 zeny OCed vs 2075 zeny OCed). Additionally, from time to time there is a mission on a BBS of type 'collect glossy hair at a price ~1k each', and so their value should exceed the one of a sleeper during that time.

As another zeny making place I have to recommend good old niff2. Black Cat dolls, although at the moment overpriced are easily vendable at 10~15k each. Other drops are great to simply OC as well.

And as niff2 has great exp as well, I like to go there with my partymates from time to time ;-).

Of course, absurd zeny (and exp) can be found on a hodremlin map at Rachel sanctuary, if you are willing to put up with all those whole-map-mobbing assasins (curse you, smokie pet _-_). Hodremlin map is very simple to traverse (hodremlins are in southern part of the map, seekers in nothern) and they die very fast with aspersio and even semi-decent equipment.

IGN: Irxallis, 99 FS High Priest (DEX>INT>VIT)
Timezone: GMT+1 (server time +6)
Guild: -
Availability: on demand only

BG equipment = best PvM (demi-human) equipment to achieve only in PvP. Thus, on hiatus, unless you need us.
11-09-2009 06:48 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Hey, why isn't there an option of pimping?

Seriously DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW RICH GUIL IS?!@!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
11-09-2009 10:09 AM
BlueAlchemy Offline

I can understand that, its amazing yet kinda sad at the same time

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 03:13 PM by BlueAlchemy.)
11-10-2009 03:10 PM
danllyr Offline
ダン、〆

GOGO. HILL WINDS. :D

[Image: nwWJG.jpg]
I like you naked. /Not specifically you, though/ ;
Dan Llyr ~ heRO's noobtastic #1 stripper stalker
Dan Styx ~ heRO's only active stripper rogue
Currently WoEing with Behemoth
11-24-2011 05:42 PM