fishing
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best way to make in game zeny
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Best way to make in game zeny

Knight was a new addon for me since March or so this year, probably one of the best add ons for me to make money with actually. It was a HUGE zeny sink at first though so I was actually really poor for awhile but most of my decent finds lately gear wise come from him.

I have another rogue most don't know about that farms me most of my random zeny drop crap to sell.

Prof is just for whatever, parties, occasional farming, dicking around. He's still my baby and I never forget about him *_*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-05-2009 03:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Am I the only one that sells Gonryun Shrine loots to make money ? ...

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
11-05-2009 03:45 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE:??Best way to make in game zeny

Sakurato Wrote:Sinx mobs venatu with GB gear.

Sad that they're arming the Venatu with Teleport (we don't have it yet) at a 100% rate when rude attacked Cry

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
11-05-2009 03:49 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I'd say Monster loots. Players??Love to buy stuff like tidal shoes and Wool Scarves.??these can be hard to farm, and??the rich people are lazy,??and??some crazy bastards want to +9 tidal shoes for firelock card, giving you plenty of opportunity for business.

In addition to the gears you get while hunting them, the drops are??quite nice for Over charging, netting you decent cash even if you want to hoard all of the gears for yourself, but you'd make more money if you sold them.

And??it doesn't necessarily have to be Nameless stuffs. Get a High leveled linker with a phen card, you can solo ice dungeon 3,??Wonderful zeny from all of the ice cubic ( <3 Icicles) and Frozen roses you get, chance at freezing bow, which would probably sell for a good price to players. There's also chances for elunium/oridecon for the??refiners. This is a good place if you just want OC loots.??

An Old-school Money Making place,??Take your Monks to the sleeper map, one map north of Magma Dungeon. With the right gear, and enough str, you can one shot sleepers with Investigate, or Occult Impaction, whatever it's called now. The High Drop rate of Great Natures will have you just rolling in the dough.??Also available to anyone with ice picks or def ignoring stuff.??Fire endow for these other classes may or may not be optional.??Additionally, with another quest, you can break down these great natures into many more green lives and potentially get even more money for your effort, but it takes while since the NPC breaks them down 1 at a time. Personally though, i think I make money faster hunting down more??GN's, rather than taking the time to break them, and I level faster doing that too.

WoE Guilds are ALWAYS in need of Marc and Evil Druid Cards.??The money isn't all that great for OC loots and gears earned hunting them,??(Byalan is more generous with loots),??but??the cards do fetch a nice price.

If worst comes to worst, you can always hunt hatter cards. Depending on which one you farm, the other loots they drop may be worth it, or they may downright suck.

Or you could?? buckle down and do the usual money making spots like everyone else, Hill winds, Rachel sanctuary, Moscovia Forest 3.

I think OCing Loots shines the most when you're OCing thousands of one loot, or a good spread of several different loots. This can easily get up into the millions if you stash your stuff away in storage after a good run, and continue to add to the stockpile.

By nif 2 sakurato, I think you mean nif_fild01 Skellington???with all the disguise and dullahan and small mobs? or do you actually mob loli ruri like that?
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 05:45 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-05-2009 05:28 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

if your not in NE, you wouldnt know but i mine A LOT. probally too much for my own good. i sell all my stones Icon_biggrin so muuuuuuuuch zenny when combo'ed with gold. at least IM happy with it.
11-05-2009 05:37 PM
Naruhodo Offline
Ace Attorney

Noob Naru's Noobish Get Rich Soloing Guide for Noobs

Step 1: find out what items, especially cards, are for sale for lots at pront merch shops

Step 2:
find out what mobs drop that stuff

Step 3:
Choose from these mobs one you can farm and level off of (use RMS to consider things like their elemental weakness, what map they're on and how many there are on that map, what equip you'll need, their hp-to-exp ratio, etc.)

Step 4: Kill lots and LOTS of the mob you chose.

Step 5:
?????

Step 6:
Set up your own merchant shop to sell the loot you got.

Step 7: PROFIT!!!!

~Naru's Extra Tip~
Do not, and I repeat do NOT go to the popular mobs that everyone farms. Hillwinds may be easy to kill, but they're INCREDIBLY boring and unoriginal. Also, you'll be competing with everyone else to mob them and chances of idiotic HW drama is high. Find a mob with a really useful card that no one else thinks to level off of. This way you'll get a chance for a super valuable item along with the NPCable drops and exp.

Or just do parties instead of soloing Icon_razz

[Image: tumblr_ox8eztGfqD1rtqyteo1_400.jpg]

I'm back?
Naruhodo, 99/70 Champ
Naruhodo Ryuuichi, 99/70 Whitesmith
Edgeworth, Sniper
Lawrence Moe Curls, Bard
Father Totoro, Priest
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 06:19 PM by Naruhodo.)
11-05-2009 05:56 PM
Ardney Wolf Offline
Eccentric Old Guy

The Legendary Joe Wrote:...and??some crazy bastards want to +9 tidal shoes for firelock card...
I resent that. I know exactly who my father is.
Icon_razz

Ardney - 99/70 Paladin
Objection!
11-05-2009 06:11 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

The Legendary Joe Wrote:By nif 2 sakurato, I think you mean nif_fild01 Skellington???with all the disguise and dullahan and small mobs? or do you actually mob loli ruri like that?
the first one

but I can mob lolis to!

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
11-05-2009 06:35 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Snowhawk Wrote:?There is also Mosco's Mavka that drops a Witherless Rose, but a low chance that sells for a good bit.??But best bet is still the Hillwinds.

^Newb guide to Zeny^

Mavkas also drop Crystal Mirrors which are nice zenny.
11-05-2009 09:20 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

monster drops...

and as fyrus said, gonryun is also a good spot. My friend regularly hunts there for DBs and whatnot...

-w-
11-05-2009 10:19 PM