Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CoD: Modern Warfare 2
MakawiMurasama Offline

RE: CoD: Modern Warfare 2

finished spec ops and campain on veteran without a real challenge except the echo mission with 10 jugger that had to be killed with explosives.

as for the online, what a fcking joke. It is even noober than CoD4 I am standing currently with a ratio of 2.37 using bling pro on a Famas (silencer and FMJ) with stopping power pro and ninja pro. This game is retarded I 1 burst mostly anyone 4 kills spree i get my crates (random killstreak most of the time and I get mostly pave lows, dunno why). then predator missile and afterward emergency airdrop (which I get a chopper gunner or ac 130 1/3 of the time atleast in one of the crates). This game is noobified and im selling it back soon.
11-19-2009 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
F.x Offline
Bob Lawblaw's Law Blog

^ yeah any one who knows how to aim will end up in ur situation when they play casual games online. if u want challenge join tournaments where all the pros gather and compete. and dont get too arrogant because of ur KD ratio, it doesnt mean u have good teamwork.

edit: from what u've writen it seems u havnt played with the pros Icon_wink

Fanimus             - Whitesmith
Clowning Around - Clown
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2009 11:32 AM by F.x.)
11-19-2009 11:27 AM
freggreen Offline
Banned

Great Game. Looks Beautiful. Just like COD4;MW. Oh well. They pick World War 2 again for the back ground. Great setting but getting a little drawn out. I love it just the same. I've been a COD fan since The first one released. Anyone with Loading issues.
12-02-2009 05:43 AM