Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

As the Seal on Satan Morroc weakens further with time, both the Order of the Light Allegiance and the Scourge of the Dark Allegiance tried to best each other in a race to defeat Satan Morroc within the Dimensional Gorge. However, the demon king's power is great than both allegiance had estimated, and both allegiance were soundly defeated even with the most elite gathering of heroes.

While the heroes are recovering from their recent defeat, both allegiances' gateway towards the dimensional gorge has been overwhelmed by Satan Morroc's power and has been shut down. However, this wasn't the end to Satan Morroc's recovery in power. Recent reports in Sograt Desert near town of Morroc stated that the Dimensional Gorge is starting to connect with parts of the desert. Officials feared that Satan Morroc is nearing the end of its recovery, and is opening the path between the Dimensional Gorge and Rune Midgard on his end.

Officials from Prontera are fearing for the worse case scenario: since both allegiances attacks have failed against Satan Morroc, Satan Morroc may now be on the offense against the world.

At this dire time, strangely it seems both the Sorcerer Circe of the Light Allegiance and the Archmage Mystra of the Dark Allegiance have set off on a journey towards the north of Rune Midgard. The allegiances refused to comment on the whereabouts or reason of the two leaders' leave. It is said that even the allegiance members are unaware of any details, when they are needed the most at this time.

The Nobility Hall has issued a final call for all elite warriors across all nations to gather at the desert frontier at the connection zone between the Dimensional Gorge and the Sograt Desert for a last line of defense between Satan Morroc and Rune Midgard. A bipartite union of both Light and Dark heroes along with other elite members will gather for this final battle.

Civilians should begin evacuating from the nearby area away to safer grounds. It is said that the Kafra cooperation are also holding an emergency meeting regarding the safety of some of their employees near the area.

It is expected that all civilians should prepare for the very worse to come...

<><><>

The Bipartite union will gather on Nov 21st at 1 PM in the town of Morroc once again.

Participation
Those who can join the union must qualify for at least one of the following:

-a light/dark member with at least one ToH gear, blessed/cursed helm, or allegiance pet lv 89 or higher
-a member of the nobility, level 89 or higher
-a well experienced adventurer reaching the elite status of lv 99
-a trusted adventurer blessed by Valkyrie with The Sign or Valkyrie Helm, lv 89 or higher

Battle will take place in Dimensional Gorge/Sograt Desert, moc_fild20 instead of moc_fild21 due to Satan Morroc's advances.

Event Details

Battle continues to be against Quest Satan Morroc, which both allegiance has already engaged and got some experience in how to handle the monster.

-the dimensional gorge is *not* exp-loss

-no cute pets allowed

-GM will not recall any individual

-map allows teleport/fly wings

-GMs will give 5 map-wide resurrection (note: we will NOT recall before resurrection, though we will broadcast that we will resurrect everyone on the map. It is your own problem if you got raised but died immediately after. Fly Wing and fast teleport will really help at this point of time.)

-time limit of 4 hours (1 pm to 5 pm)

Prizes

If the participants of the union wins:
-1 of the following: Continental Guard Seal, Death Medallion, Rune Charm Stone
-500k zeny reward
-1 OCA
-2 bloody branchs
-5 poring box

If the participants of the union loses:
-5 elunium
-3 gift box + 2 obb

Word of Warning

During this time until Nov 21st, it's strongly advised for players who are not willing to take up the challenge to evacuate outside of Rune Midgard by changing their save point and other standard practices in case of the worse scenario.

It may be advised for fellow merchants to begin moving to elsewhere. Safety can no longer bu guaranteed at this time of utter chaos beyond Nov 21st.

11-10-2009 04:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: Ch. 2.1- Last Line Defense!

I say we use the merches as meat shields.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-10-2009 05:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rankin Offline
Durp

i say we use Marivel as a meat shield.
11-10-2009 05:12 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I approve! However, it may be??a sort of Deterrent to newcomers if??Satan Morroc or his mischief prevents new players from reaching Job change targets in the line of Morroc's fire.

PS: I agree with Jen.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 05:15 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-10-2009 05:14 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

nah, wont work, too squishy. I'd go with rankin's plan tho

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
11-10-2009 05:20 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

So um, anyone going better start prepping ;D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-10-2009 05:24 PM
Seriyu Offline

I fully intend to hang out in Pront while this is going on and seeing how bad I get stomped.

Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
11-10-2009 05:49 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

GM-Ayu Wrote:It may be advised for fellow merchants to begin moving to elsewhere. Safety can no longer bu guaranteed at this time of utter chaos beyond Nov 21st.

Actually, I was curious about this.

@nuke spam?

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-10-2009 06:08 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

GM-Ayu Wrote:-the dimensional gorge is *not* exp-loss

No excuse to wussy out now.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-10-2009 06:35 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

lvl 76 and no ToH gears. i hate myself now.
11-10-2009 06:50 PM