More people
Better PvP/WoE
More events or more varity
Diffrent exp or drop rates
More staff members
Less broken/missing content
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will make heRO better?
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??What do you think will make heRO better?

kudos to you too Panda No1

especially for this:
GM-Pandora Wrote:On sink... I'm not sure raising the prize of healer/warper would be a popular move, but I'm not completely closed to the suggestion, if we make it free until level 40 like the reset npc perhaps. Speaking of sink, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that the Birthday Pandelina Quest sinked over 2 billion Zeny!
(refers to my first post... this stuff is just genius... GENIUS i tell you...)
i know it wouldn't be a popular move, but you could reserve the idea for the future where it will become increasingly harder to think up of zeny sinks. It could be a crucial trump card if ever inflation happens...
i don't server hop, but from what i hear inflation can really kill a server...
oh and i'm curious: did the recent increase in OCA availability mainly from increased donations? was that a chain reaction caused by the severe deflation due to Pandelina? xP

oh and Ayu: B> moar noble feats... screw the commoners, they should have saved up their gold and zenies to become a noble too!
Icon_twisted

-w-
11-14-2009 11:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??What do you think will make heRO better? - mahawirasd - 11-14-2009 11:12 AM