Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Does This Say To You!?
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE: ??What Does This Say To You!?

Krumb Wrote:
Naruhodo Wrote:She never said using the same word more than once doesn't count, and there are plenty of other words in that paragraph. Just not in that sentence. Don't blame me, it's a quote Icon_wink

Fixed that for you.??Ms. Sakurato is most certainly a lady.

I have my doubts! Icon_mad
11-12-2009 11:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??What Does This Say To You!?

Sakurato Wrote:OK.

I will pay zeny or other stuff to the person who posts a fluent/coherent essay on

"What does this face mean to me?"

I suck at essays. I once blew off mandatory test from the state for College Grant money'??By Cussing out the people giving me the test in the intro and conclusion, and??3 supporting paragraphs of insulting them, instead of whatever they had wanted me to write about in the essay portion of the test. Needless to say, I failed hard.

The person making the said face is clearly an idiot. An idiot with a stupified, unmovable admiration or happiness for some reason/thing. Like say??a person with this face is hugging you, they're probably squeezing too tight for you to breath, and nothing you can do, not even bashing your head against theirs will ever make them let go, or even change their expression. Most words will pass right over them, and go unnoticed.

This??face is??often associated??with cute things, lovers,??foods, or even Precious cherished objects or pets, or certain events the said person is Highly looking forward too, most likely with the aforementioned subjects I mentioned.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2009 12:46 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-13-2009 12:37 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: What Does This Say To You!?

It's what happens when Jeff gives Dani too much sweet lovin' =O

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
11-13-2009 01:21 AM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

LOL Naru. nice
11-13-2009 11:18 AM
Arie Offline
The lulz Bringer

It's what used to happen when Ayu was watching a new episode of clannad! /gg

~Some people say I have no life, who are they kidding? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives!~

FEAR THE POWER OF CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-13-2009 01:55 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

"Picture speaks a thousand words."

*points at avatar*

zeny and prizes and gold and citrins to my legit ingame please.

11-13-2009 03:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:??What Does This Say To You!?

GM-Ayu Wrote:"Picture speaks a thousand words."

*points at avatar*

zeny and prizes and gold and citrins to my legit ingame please.

LOL, Ayu wins this thread.

Wish I had thought of that though Icon_cry.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2009 04:11 PM by Kulluminatii.)
11-13-2009 03:46 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I am greatly entertained so far, I demand more responses![Image: DAW.png][Image: DAW.png][Image: DAW.png]

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-13-2009 09:19 PM
Jack Skellington Offline
The Pumpkin King

I was starting on an essay for the kicks of it, however, it would seem I don't have the time right now to complete it, nor do I suspect this thread will be relevant by the time I do. Anyways, this is the essay I had started, not for the promise of gold mind you, though I don't mind making friends. Without further a due:
Warning Wrote:
Wall of Text Alert
Jack Skellington Wrote:
What does this face mean to me?
By Jack Skellington

The following statements contained in the following will be made to specifically analyze and explain what said face means to me. This will be done in a particular way that will express the various emotional and psychological aspects that come to mind upon witnessing the face in question. Contents of this essay are based solely upon the opinions of the writer, and may not depict the imaginations of anyone else. It is merely to state how such a face portrays itself onto this humble recorders mind.

Thusly, this face can be described as such:??An extraordinarily happy expression that would display a vast amount of excitement, hope, and the fulfillment of ones ambitions. These ideas are clearly indicated by the sparkle in its eyes, the blush of its cheek, and the shape of its lips. Sparkling eyes generally represent these qualities by showing us a glimpse into the very soul of the face in its entirety.??In addition, the shining of bright, white light illustrates a message of purity and innocence. Rosy cheeks reflect a feeling of embarrassment or supreme joy associated with love and hope common among the wishful heart of a child.??A wide smile sloped down to a point at the bottom use positive enforcement of a greater happiness, which is not rare to see at the likeness of a cherished moment.

Emotions such as these can be used in many circumstances to portray an infectious delight, whether it be towards the world, those around it, or even reflecting inward to ones own bliss.
Hope those that actually care to read enjoy it, and those who don't, you have been warned.

[Image: barrelsigam5.jpg][Image: barrelvn0.jpg]
11-13-2009 09:37 PM
Arie Offline
The lulz Bringer

Again TL;DR though doesn't look like 1000 words....maybe make it 9001 words for teh lulz?

~Some people say I have no life, who are they kidding? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives!~

FEAR THE POWER OF CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-13-2009 10:07 PM