Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Towns
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

Towns

Oke, this is really frustrating me and alot of other HeRo members for sure.
In all of the towns you have the warp and save girl and ofcourse the tool dealer. Some town do not have them really close to the spawning spot.

So if you want to have a main town you are really like, but all the npc's are way too far away from eachother. So no one will save at the towns where the npc's are to far away from eachother.

IMO its really stupid, since towns like Veins, Ayothaya, Geffen (justabit) Fairyland, Yuno rarely gets visited.. there really should be changed things about it. like moving kafra's to abit more reasonable spots and the spawn points in every town almost at the same distance... It's ofcourse not only for WoE but also just for the regular people. The spots have to be chosen based on where the tooldealer is. So just move the kafra's next to the warp and save girl since most of the times they are at the right spots.

Example:
Im setting up a guild, and we want to have a main town.. but all the good locations already have been taken by other guilds... so they can profit of our warping.. and that's something you do not want in WoE'ing.. And ofcourse every guild would like to have a home town but that is just impossible if towns like veins, and ayothaya are set up like this.

If you guys would need help with locations I could help you guys with that and give coordinations....

Thanks, I hope we can do something about it.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2009 10:05 AM by Matsu.)
11-21-2009 10:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GT-Hiro Offline
Shadow Drifter

RE: Towns

I'm usually in Ayo. Its a short walk from spawn to warpper and tthe tool shop is in the middle of that walk so that's alright to me, but I do agree tthat kafra is in a place that is rather "out of the way" to use if you want to use the town as your home town.

GT-BlackHiro, GT-WhiteHiro, GT-ShadowHiro, GT-Destiny

Quote:A Lost Soul drifting though the voids of Eternal
Darkness
11-21-2009 11:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aqualys Offline
Azure Sky

Personally, I'm in Gonryun. The tool dealer is almost on the same screen as the Kafra, and all the other NPCs (PVP Warper, etc) are very close as well. <3

But yes, I totally agree with this suggestion. Veins has one of my favorite BGMs of RO, but I don't set my respawn in Veins due to the important NPCs being WAY too far from each other.

[Image: Combination.jpg]
11-21-2009 11:31 AM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Matsu Wrote:Oke, this is really frustrating me and alot of other HeRo members for sure.
In all of the towns you have the warp and save girl and ofcourse the tool dealer. Some town do not have them really close to the spawning spot.

So if you want to have a main town you are really like, but all the npc's are way too far away from eachother. So no one will save at the towns where the npc's are to far away from eachother.

IMO its really stupid, since towns like Veins, Ayothaya, Geffen (justabit) Fairyland, Yuno rarely gets visited.. there really should be changed things about it. like moving kafra's to abit more reasonable spots and the spawn points in every town almost at the same distance... It's ofcourse not only for WoE but also just for the regular people. The spots have to be chosen based on where the tooldealer is. So just move the kafra's next to the warp and save girl since most of the times they are at the right spots.

Example:
Im setting up a guild, and we want to have a main town.. but all the good locations already have been taken by other guilds... so they can profit of our warping.. and that's something you do not want in WoE'ing.. And ofcourse every guild would like to have a home town but that is just impossible if towns like veins, and ayothaya are set up like this.

If you guys would need help with locations I could help you guys with that and give coordinations....

Thanks, I hope we can do something about it.

No WoE guild uses Morroc and all it's NPCs are right there....Big reason it's my home base.
11-21-2009 12:38 PM
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

I use Morroc as well for a verity of reasons. But mostly because it's quiet.

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
11-21-2009 12:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Morroc is about to be changed when Satan Morroc is released and the npc's get moved to near Pyramids...or that's how its SUPPOSE to be.

Hugel is no longer used I believe.
Ayo woulda been NE's hometown had kafra not been so far away. ;o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-21-2009 12:51 PM
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

RE:??Towns

GT-Hiro Wrote:I'm usually in Ayo. Its a short walk from spawn to warpper and tthe tool shop is in the middle of that walk so that's alright to me, but I do agree tthat kafra is in a place that is rather "out of the way" to use if you want to use the town as your home town.

Yeah.. People should not be limited to a few towns.. that are nice with spawning.. Since all towns have something unique.. IMO that really should blink out =D...
11-21-2009 03:26 PM
Maryl Offline
~Moosebee~

I really would like to see Ayotaya change.
It is a nice town. But indeed, kafra =( ..

Now we have Morroc as savetown. But I would like to see Ayotaya =P
11-27-2009 07:08 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Hugel is being used by Seraph lol

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
11-27-2009 07:16 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Still trying to find a usable hometown for Syndicate without having to use another guild's hometown (even inactive/"dead" guilds, out of respect for the few who remain from those guilds, I choose not to make their home ours). So yeah, with those type of limitations, would be nice if the other towns that are available had kafra/other npcs closer.

Also noted in Izlude that whenever you warp there you are spawned in a random location to the left of everything. Would be awesome if that could somehow be changed to be closer to the NPCs Ok.
11-27-2009 07:43 PM