Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nevermind
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Nevermind

Bamboo Squad has a free spot for a new ally and are currently seeking a guild that would like to start being active in the WoE scene. The policy in our guild is that WoE is not mandatory, members who want to participate do so on a vuluntary basis, we would not expect any different from our new ally.

It does not matter if you are not 99 and fully geared, having some members willing to give WoE a try is all that is required. Both non-trans and trans member are welcome, as Bamboo also has both. We're casual, we wont yell if you make a mistake. We do however expect you to be good sports and not be a sore loser if our group isn't victorious, you win some, you lose some, that's how it goes.

What we offer:
- Your guildies who woe with us will be entitled to the same rewards as Bamboo members who WoE, rewards are distributed after the war, in Aldebaran, in the form of gears or zeny. So without having the force to take a castle yourself yet you can already get the benefice so long as you participate.

- Any advice you need we'll be glad to give, we're not the strongest guild on the server, but we have quite a few veterans with a vast RO and heRO knowledge.

- We can also help with leveling and gearing to some extent, we do parties sometimes, BB/DB parties occasionally too, MVP runs, etc.

If you're interrested just drop us a line here or PM Culex directly.

Offer retracted. Any new/small guild wanting to get started with woe can however pm me if they need help, I can give taxed exp, offer advice and such.

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2009 11:23 AM by Huntress.)
11-21-2009 05:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Guillermo Offline
Paladin of your dreams

RE: Bamboo Squad seeking alliance

I hear Sugar Rush might make a come back for nontrans WoE ;3
11-21-2009 06:28 PM
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

Hmm would be cool if there are more Non trans WoE guilds yeah.. but imo the WoE scene needs to be adjusted abit =o
11-21-2009 06:48 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Not trying to offend anyone...but do you guys really need another alliance? The Behe + BS alliance is dominating the WoE scene, and will continue to dominate for some time...so I don't understand the reason behind allying with another guild, it won't improve the current status of WoE much...if at all.
11-21-2009 07:03 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Thanks PANDA for the good chuckle :]

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-21-2009 07:13 PM
Guillermo Offline
Paladin of your dreams

You should like, invite my Priest to Bamboo since Prox won't D=
11-21-2009 07:20 PM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Trying my best to encourage a small or new guild to get into WoE, you guys just really don't get it and will nitpick at anything.

For some people it's not encouraging to start WoEing if they get absolutely nothing in the process, specially if they waste ressources to only get their behind kicked by the more established guilds, unless they capture a castle, which is unlikely at first until said guild becomes bigger, better geared, etc.

I'm offering another guild the chance to get started on the woe scene easier than most of us had it, we need more woe guild, and we're not going to magically get a strong force that appears out of thin air, most guilds started small.

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
11-21-2009 09:04 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

It wouldn't be a big deal to people if you weren't in like...I dunno the only alliance atm with the other big woe guild? Icon_razz

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-21-2009 09:16 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

the guild that allies them can later go against them once they feel ready for it...?

sides atleast theyre trying to do something about the situation instead of just talking/arguing about doing something.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
11-21-2009 09:45 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

RE:??Bamboo Squad seeking alliance

Huntress Wrote:Trying my best to encourage a small or new guild to get into WoE, you guys just really don't get it and will nitpick at anything.

For some people it's not encouraging to start WoEing if they get absolutely nothing in the process, specially if they waste ressources to only get their behind kicked by the more established guilds, unless they capture a castle, which is unlikely at first until said guild becomes bigger, better geared, etc.

Fair enough...I guess we don't get it. Still, its not going to be them(as in the other WoE guild) getting the castle, it will be Behe and BS getting the castle.

Something from your first post I forgot to comment on earlier...
Quote:- Your guildies who woe with us will be entitled to the same rewards as Bamboo members who WoE, rewards are distributed after the war, in Aldebaran, in the form of gears or zeny. So without having the force to take a castle yourself yet you can already get the benefice so long as you participate.

Honestly...I don't see how this can be enforced without some sort of bias. Most likely, the best items will go to those who are in Behe/BS while the leftovers will be given to the "lesser" guilds. Then again I could be totally wrong and you guys will truly treat members from all guilds equallySweat.

Quote:I'm offering another guild the chance to get started on the woe scene easier than most of us had it, we need more woe guild, and we're not going to magically get a strong force that appears out of thin air, most guilds started small.

I agree, we definitely aren't going to magically get WoE guilds. However, I believe its wrong to give these start up guilds a false sense of accomplishment. The main reason we are having this problem with WoE is the lack of competition, lessening the already weak competition by forming alliances isn't going to help anybody...except those already in power.

Guess I still don't get it...right?
11-21-2009 11:48 PM