Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jail
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Jail

This is my suggestion for the game regarding jail, if a player breaks a rule i think its correct to put that person to jail. But i'm new to this forum + game, and when i found my alchemist in jail this morning is was kind of surpised/shocked. Because i wanted to look up if anything on the forum here mencioned jail or maybe any rule i may have broke, i looked at the jail list after some search work (and did find why i've been put into jail).

Maybe its an idea to let a person who's been put into jail get a sort of "message" or warning in the game why he/she is put into jail.

To let them know what rule they broke and how long they will remain to stay in jail, also because i don't think everyone on the server has joined the forum here (correct me if i'm wrong). And it may be confusing for some players why they have been put into jail without knowing which rule they have broke, and when they can get out again.

Thank you for reading.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
11-29-2009 04:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Crimson Reverent Offline
Remnant of the past Creators

RE: Jail

Kittie Wrote:This is my suggestion for the game regarding jail, if a player breaks a rule i think its correct to put that person to jail. But i'm new to this forum + game, and when i found my alchemist in jail this morning is was kind of surpised/shocked. Because i wanted to look up if anything on the forum here mencioned jail or maybe any rule i may have broke, i looked at the jail list after some search work (and did find why i've been put into jail).

Maybe its an idea to let a person who's been put into jail get a sort of "message" or warning in the game why he/she is put into jail.

To let them know what rule they broke and how long they will remain to stay in jail, also because i don't think everyone on the server has joined the forum here (correct me if i'm wrong). And it may be confusing for some players why they have been put into jail without knowing which rule they have broke, and when they can get out again.

Thank you for reading.

Isn't that why we have an npc at the beginning that tells you the rules before your character is born into heRO?

IGN: Classified Information <3
11-29-2009 05:53 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

yeah sure but i didn't know what rule i had broke till i read it on the forum.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
11-29-2009 06:32 AM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Forums are an important part of game, and you just found out why.

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
11-29-2009 07:11 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE:??Jail

Kittie Wrote:yeah sure but i didn't know what rule i had broke till i read it on the forum.

Proof you didn't read the NPC ...

[Image: sanstitre2ue.jpg]

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
11-29-2009 07:28 AM
Former-GM-Mass Offline
Banned

She just wants to let people who were jailed know what they did wrong ingame instead of having to check forums.
Kinda hard to do that...
11-29-2009 08:47 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Its hard to warn merchants as most, if not all, are afk while breaking the rule.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
11-29-2009 08:52 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

If it was perhaps made to where whenever the jailed character logged in, it would show a message saying "you got jailed for (insert reason) and will remain jailed for (this much more time) " it'd be good. Especially to prevent "why i r jel, why i didnt do nuthin , what i do" spam coming on main.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
11-30-2009 02:06 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well imho if you're jailed, it's pretty obvious that you either said something insidious or that you broke the vending/chat box rule...

the only other AFK infractions i can think of is either botting or AFKemist which leads to a ban rather than a jail, so yeah i guess being in jail quite narrows it down...

oh, and having a forum account never hurts imho...

-w-
11-30-2009 05:02 AM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: ??Jail

Fyrus Carmin Wrote:
Kittie Wrote:yeah sure but i didn't know what rule i had broke till i read it on the forum.

Proof you didn't read the NPC ...

[Image: sanstitre2ue.jpg]

Proof that you need to read what is posted before trying to sound smart.
Crimson Reverent Wrote:Isn't that why we have an npc at the beginning that tells you the rules before your character is born into heRO?

She knew she was jailed but not WHY she was jailed. And a message to the jailed member saying which rule was broken would be a good idea.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2009 04:32 PM by Snowhawk.)
11-30-2009 04:30 PM