Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are Third Class Characters Official now?
Type Offline
I Am Empire

RE: Are Third Class Characters Official now?

I've played 3rds on another server. And I'll admit, they are flashy and everything with the new skills and all, but arch bishops are too broken. Don't expect to see them official anytime soon

"You think our rage...A weakness?!
Then let me show you how wrong you are!"

Death inevitably leads to life. But the truly
powerful don't just experience this cycle. They control it.

Mains:
Woods - Champion 99/70
Xigbar - Master Smith 99/70
Type - Assassin Cross 99/69
12-03-2009 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lesclaig Offline

If you played 3rd class or seen someone play 3rd class its going to be broken because more than likely the server doesnt have renewal yet. Without renewal 3rd class are super broken lol.

http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=14155

Theres a link to some of the possible changes, its possible its false though. There is no 3rd class without renewal. And kRO does have 3rd classes in their test server now, it might be released to the real servers soon or maybe now idk :o
12-05-2009 01:44 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Friend that I got to play here also is Playing on a HIgh rate right now, and he is about to become a Minstral. So some Private Servers do have it and so far he says there isn't much difference in normal game play from before.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
12-05-2009 11:26 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??Are Third Class Characters Official now?

Naruhodo Wrote:This isnt from first-hand experience so I could be wrong, but it seems like the private server 3rd classes are either:

exclusively custom-coded and designed by each different server and still quite game breaking-imbalanced

-or-

grafted horribly from official kRO version and EXTREMELY game breaking-imbalanced

The above. Or they just allow people to change to the name and sprite of the next job, while keeping the trans skills.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

12-05-2009 11:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dementia Offline
Play RO? Hah! NEVAR!!

If I may, I just relocated from a server that had MOST of them working (Even the 3-2) working pretty well. But introduce them to a low rate (Even certain mid rates for that matter) When they need crazy levels of dedication to get to, will make low rate servers like this one, Elitist and not n00b friendly in a matter of days. (This is just me talking.)

Their skills are nuts, some are fun yes, but some are so horribly unbalanced (Which Gravity would eventually fix) and crazy, that certain classes *cough* Shura *cough* would dominate everyone.

Go now, look at the Shura skills on RMS, then tell me you want THOSE in our lovely little community.

Ghastly Waffle (Rogue) - Half Main
Aussie Waffle (Hunter) - Other Half Main
Japanese Waffle (Ninja) - Level Buddy
Errend Ebecee (Baby Aco) - Eh...

I've got a MOTHER (turkey festival) PENGUIN AVATAR!
01-07-2010 08:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Mass Offline
Banned

Again, they're unbalanced for our current mechanics, that's why they won't ever be implemented without Renewal mechanics.
01-07-2010 10:09 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Are Third Class Characters Official now?

GM-Ayu Wrote:I suggest reading this

Really, read that and that should answer every and all problems.

01-07-2010 10:34 AM