Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!?
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!?

Than tower is frequent (i'm in it for the observo wings), Thors is a death trap but I love it ^_^ I was at Thors the other day, I found out its decent with a Good healer and a bragi if I go Piercing Kasas and Spiraling Imps (the salamanders though, they're scary)

My personal favorite is Abyss runs. I have to tell you, I prefer smaller parties, in my personal experience large party abyss runs have almost always amounted in disaster. Furthermore Abyss is a magical place, but not a place for magic users ^_~??its a melee / ranged place ifn you ask me. Don't count on me too much to tank there, with the gear I wear if i'm not devotion-ed or constantly healed i go down relatively quick. But my damage is hot!

Muspel we do, last one I was in, we made it all the way to Fafnir!

That one time we did Odin Temple & Mini Valk together. After that skeggiolds wiped us out ^_^

sometimes we do quests together, ie kiel, eye of hellion, etc.

P.s. I hate nameless parties >.> I honestly think LKs that aren't tanks have relatively little use in a necro party. Even when banshee farming I'm told I'm there to de-frozen them so they take more SG damage... -_-

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2009 01:40 AM by Motenai_Ronin.)
12-02-2009 01:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

There is no guild drama in KoL, and the people are nice. :3 Not much to say other than that, but it meets my needs.

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
12-02-2009 02:19 AM
Find all posts by this user
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

''Not going into the purpose of the topic''
We (Fafi, Mary and me) came up this idea to make a non trans WoE guild. Not only to have fun party's but also to let new players join us to get them a quick start and helping them loving WoE. We WoE for 1 reason, just purely the fun we can get from it. Even when we get massacred alot. Another reason is we don't take the whole game to serious, and I like to piss off people in PvP. ( just because they take it to seriously ). Not that I can't get pissed but that is just me xP. ( I won't hate you forever doing it xP ). My class mates/friends joined us too and now we have the most random conversations ever. Another thing is we try to let the new/noob people go with us in party's and get us to know better.
12-02-2009 03:02 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Bumpy Bump, I'm still indecisive, and I love the responses in the topic :]

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-02-2009 02:51 PM
Ayna Offline
Gypsy Woman

What Oka said. I'm only in Seraph, Syn, and Min. Syn and Min have the same small, easy going atmosphere. They're both a small guild of friends, making it much easier for me to talk since I like small groups.

Hey, woman. You knew us, but not in the 'who we are' sense. D:
Oh, I get it. v.v You just don't want to talk to us.

Making that brief, since Mitsu and his friend are waiting on me. xD

[Image: Sig.png]
Ayna || 97/66 Gypsy
Camy || 94/61 High Priest
Hopscotch || 68/37 Alchemist
Constantia || 82/50 Linker
Fauna || 78/48 Dancer
Cicero Barone || Sage-to-be
Locket || Wizard-to-be
12-02-2009 03:14 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Nah I'll talk to old friends and whatnot over the time I'm there.
However I just rather be in a group mostly where I don't haveta act like a "badass" the whole time or anything like that. I feel the easiest way for me to play this way will be to hang around a new group of people for the most part.

This does not mean people can't advertise Seraph at me, it just means they haveta prove why they'll actually be the best group for me, just like Geonosis + Aesthetic have done. I guess some groups might feel they have other hurdles to pass to have me perk up my ears and put them on my consideration list.

12-02-2009 03:24 PM
Ayna Offline
Gypsy Woman

I'm still getting used to Seraph, so can't really say anything. And, well...it's WoE. Thought you were too fed up with HeRO's. o_o

I've partied with Geonosis a few times through Mitsu. They seem like a friendly crew. Any guild that gets him to open up has to be pretty cool.

Badass? Naw. Always thought you were a dork. ;o

Ayna || 97/66 Gypsy
Fauna || 78/48 Dancer
Locket || Wizard-to-be
12-02-2009 04:00 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Oh ouch Ayna OUCH! XD
But seriously I'll woe with a guild if I haveta if the one I pick needs me to I guess.

However if you want my prof in WoE as FS someone that isn't me is paying for a reset. I'm not resetting stalker each woe either from dagger, so don't even ask me to play it there. LK comes without any strings attached, he is geared well enough to play his role if necessary. Lastly I do have a linker 91 that could be resetted for WoE, he's overall geared well enough also. Would prefer being given exceptions to not WoE if possible however since I lack any real experience with woeing on LK, and haven't touched linker in years now. :]

12-02-2009 04:13 PM
Ayna Offline
Gypsy Woman

I say it with the utmost of love. D: Seriously.

Been in WoE with them once. All of those seem few and/or scarce. Gypsy sure isn't. Though it does have a lot of people, half being from NE. And guild chat is rather quiet the times I've been on.

I still vote Geonosis. Never hear tell of anyone in there outside of parties with them.

Ayna || 97/66 Gypsy
Fauna || 78/48 Dancer
Locket || Wizard-to-be
12-02-2009 05:23 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I don't want to put my decision down too fast is all, I want to see who else wouldn't mind taking me in for the holidays, and however much longer it may take to 99 my stalker.

@Jugger
I would like to finish my observation wings too, I'm just needing approximately 30 more of the White Angel Feathers and I can make it! I also would not mind in all those trips we take to do the Thanatos Quest with my professor also.

2 Other mini goals to attach to my 99ing Stalker right there.

12-02-2009 05:44 PM
Thread Closed