Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!?
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!?

Thanks to all who gave me an offer to their guild. :]
Yes, even the joke ones, I loved them too, they at least provided a quick smile to my face.
I had some great offers, and have picked Geonosis as my guild of choice. I almost picked Moonlight, but after thinking of my schedule, I realized mine clashed with theirs. Geonosis is active at nights when I will mostly be playing at this time.
This does not mean I don't want to party or anything like that with you all, if I happen to be online during the day or night and you want a prof or tanking lord knight around or even for some reason my stalker, then feel free to bug me, but it better not be Nameless 3 or you get an auto turn down from me. Icon_razz
I'll look for a Geonosis member to get me into the guild later. Thanks again guys <3.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-12-2009 06:56 PM
Find all posts by this user
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Oh oh oh! My guild, because I'm in it... yeah! <3

12-12-2009 07:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

I feel like answering fully anyway. Grats to Geonosis.

Fires Of Heaven is currently allied with Aesthetic (for non/trans WoE and parties). Algid of course because they're cool people.

And C.R.U.S.H. Rose which was started recently by some friends.

We un-allied DS because of Naru saying it was dead and such.

Anyway Fires Of Heaven was created in late June of this year...from a convo LilLiz & I had in May when I met her.

I went through Bamboo Squad, El Tricolor & Wings Of Vanir until Liz returned. Then that night I got us an Emperium and we made the guild.

Since it started there has been some turmoil & roster turnover. Liz gave me full-time guild leadership when she left at start of September.

We're a social guild with members who are on less atm because of work, school, vacations & such. But we have open spots. If needed I'll hop in & help. I'm starting up a non-trans WoE & random party agreement as I said with Aesthetic. Matsu is cool.

The name is a reference to the fifth book in The Wheel Of Time series. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to mention them.
12-13-2009 11:41 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

No no, definitely feel free to answer the questions, I just figured I'd put the topic together and kill two birds with one stone by saying I was looking for one too.

I never knew how FoH started till now, I never read the Wheel of Time series however, what is it about, is it worth my time to bother reading? How long is the series too?

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-13-2009 11:51 PM
Bipolarsexual

It is 12 books long atm. With two more planned. The original author died after the 11th one. The guy finishing it has split the climax into three books.

Is it worth reading? I'll say the first six books are damn good. After that some of the characters bg down. But Matrim Cauthon is still fun to follow storyline wise and so are the villains.

It's a fantasy series. Hard to boil it down other than good fighting evil.
12-14-2009 12:00 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

i think you need to go to thors o.o *cough* with aesthetic =P
12-14-2009 12:27 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

You can't speak about Fantasy series if you haven't read the best one ever.

Read George R. R. Martin books, then speak about Fantasy.

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
12-14-2009 12:45 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

[font=Courier] hello i'm a new user on the forums so please bare with me. i feel alot of the guilds on this server lack teamwork and overall friendliness but not all of them. the guilds that WoE the best i would have to say are BeHe and noone else
12-14-2009 02:42 PM
Kulluminatii Offline
Arman

Either thats a newly registered (and slightly misguided) person...or a bot that is getting freakishly more intelligent as each day passes Icon_eek.
12-14-2009 03:03 PM
Bipolarsexual

RE:??Why Is Your Guild The Most Awesomest!?!?

Loveless Wrote:You can't speak about Fantasy series if you haven't read the best one ever.

Read George R. R. Martin books, then speak about Fantasy.

I grew up with the Dragonlance Saga and just finished The Lord Of The Rings. I know a few things about Fantasy.
12-14-2009 10:59 PM
Thread Closed