Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Info on Recent Hacker Attack and Rollback
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Progress Report on items recovery and Rollback status

Progress report
  • Requests for recovery items closed at midnight the 6th of December. Done
  • 3 days to search out relevant information brings us up to midnight the 9th of December was done yesterday actually and refinished. today cause aki did a nara oopsie ™ Done
  • 1 week for searching the long, long, long logs. did i mention the long logs? In progress
  • Pandelina present on server from Sunday the 5th of December to Friday the 11th. In progress

Quoting to amuse myself.
GM-Aki Wrote:Please note: needless spamming of GM or poking or just bothering GM's will result in your request being put in the bottom of the pile, we reserve the right to @nuke you repeatedly if you bother us too much about it.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
12-09-2009 09:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Info on Recent Hacker Attack and Rollback

Progress report
  • Requests for recovery items closed at midnight the 6th of December. Done
  • 3 days to search out relevant information brings us up to midnight the 9th of December was done yesterday actually and refinished. today cause aki did a nara oopsie ™ Done
  • 1 week for searching the long, long, long logs. did i mention the long logs? Done on the 15th of December
  • Pandelina present on server from Sunday the 5th of December to Friday the 11th. Done

Meaning that, in a few hours, I'll be responding to tickets and then I shall be online and asking for players to give the items found in the logs.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
12-15-2009 04:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed