Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Top 5 Animes
Asakuranami Offline
Art provider for heRO

RE: Top 5 Animes

Haha, I see many people here agree with me in some animes :D I personally don't like Naruto or Bleach ( please don't hit me >< ) nor I understand how people can like Higurashi no naku koro ni =S It's so... disturbing it makes my stomach sick @@ Aaanyway, here are my two cents <3

(in no particular order)

1- Death Note
I'm on L team xD But both characters are awesome, and the way the story unfolds, the battle of wits... it just kept me glued in front of the screen.
2- Code Geass (R1 + R2)
Same as DN, a huge battle of intellects plus surprising turns every episode, awesome characters (Lulu I love you <3) and an astoundishing finale.
3- One Piece
Though it's kinda long, and slow sometimes, it's still hilarious xD Perfect mix between comedy and serious things, and well developed story arcs.
4- Tales of the Abyss
It comes from the ps2 game, I know, but still... it's unique in it's own way. I recommend it to anyone who can't play the game. It's interesting, entertaining, not too long (just 26 eps) and the way the main character grows and matures is as real as life can be.
5- Wallflower
The weirdest anime I've ever seen! XD Don't let the "bishonen" looks turn you away, it's the story and the hilarity of all the situations they get in what makes this anime so special. If you don't get to love Sunako I'll return your money ;D

[Image: randomimages.pl?username=Asakura92]

Art shop -> Kura's Art shop (bribe shop)
Timezone: GMT+1 (+6 server hour)
(Yes, the signature changes every time you refresh the page ~)
10-26-2010 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Idiom Offline

Don't watch many anime, so my list will actually be a bit "off".

1) Darker than Black
It is hard to place just why I enjoyed the anime as I did. It spoke to me as a whole and finding individual parts that stand out is difficult. I really liked Yin in spite of (or perhaps because of) the nature of her character, and even Hei had something to offer in the maturation department. The endings are a bit lackluster, however.

2) Lucky Star
Surprised? This is a no-brainer for me. Love the interactions between the characters in this Slice of Life. Do not ever watch the English dub, however. Never. You'll be listening to the voices a lot in the anime, and you *do not* want to pick the English equivalent over the Japanese. Konata's is the worst offense, and she's the main character... =,,=

3) S-Cry-Ed
One of my first anime and in my mind even still. Many an hour were spent daydreaming of the world and the characters in them, and it was certainly memorable as far as the battles go.

4) Afro Samurai
Boom. Short and sweet. Action was fluid. Storyline wasn't stressed, but it was in this lack of focus that I found a good deal of interest. The anime was good at showing off action scenes and demonstrating the off-the-wall events that took place in a manner that I thoroughly enjoyed it. The flashbacks were a bit aggravating, but it was fine in the end.

5) Dragonball
Another one of my first anime. Dragonball is so vastly preferred to its further incarnations that the difference cannot even be described. Decent fighting and I was interested in the plot, itself, quite a good deal.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 06:16 PM by Idiom.)
10-26-2010 06:15 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

I just have to put it out there.

Number 1 ~Clannad - It is amazing, two seasons of flawless anime goodness. The quality of its Art, Story, Characters, Soundtrack and even its Voice Acting {Japanese is my case the English was sadly not up to standards all fantastic.} were all amazing.

Its only negative, [if you could call it that] is it's story has a bit of a tendency to get really sad..by the end of the second series I was crying like a little girl. However if you like lots of emotion in a anime its just another positive.

At number 2 - The World God Only Knows. Rather new in anime terms, but a amazing series nonetheless, guaranteed to make anyone who is aware of Visual Novels, watches far too much anime or is obsessed with games to laugh until they fall over and die. However that is not a prerequisite to enjoying it. Give it a watch and you will know what I mean.

Number 3 - Kara No Kyoukai - Its the kind of art quality that makes you wonder why not all anime look that good. But besides from being just amazingly pretty its story is mindbogglingly good as the first Type Moon anime that managed to follow the Visual Novel right it's story and characters are fantastic. [[A moment of silence for what Fate Stay Night and Tsukihime could have been..]] Lots of blood and fight scenes but not the main focus of the anime, its very deep. So if your just looking for hack and slash its probably not what your looking for but if your after something that is deeper then the core of earth and is amazingly gorgeous in art quality then this is what your after.

Number 4 - Ah My Goddess, Can't help it I have been reading the manga for longer then I can remember, the anime is equally as good but sadly they never got the third season that it desperately needed. Still at least they stayed trueish to the manga.

Number 5 - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - if you do not know of this anime go watch it, it is a prerequisite for anyone to say they love anime. No seriously, i'm not kidding it really is.

As a final note: The day someone manages to make a Anime of Mahou Sensei Negima that actually stays true the the manga, it will be number 1 in a instant. Sadly every time someone tries they branch off and it goes nowhere..Seriously if you read manga give it a go, it takes a bit of time to get serious but still once it does <3.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-08-2011 10:01 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

wb fates...

hmm anime series i have enjoyed (dun think i have watched nearly enough to proclaim them as the best in the world, but they're enjoyable nonetheless):

1. Lucky Star
2. Samurai Champloo
3. Elven Lied
4. Evangelion
5. School Rumble

-w-
06-10-2011 05:02 AM
Meian Offline

1-ハチクロ
2-空の境界
3-キノの旅
4-灰羽連盟
5-東方M1ぐらんぷり (not an anime, but Japanese Manzai is freaking awesome)

(はいはい、認める認める?プチ自慢だIcon_wink

以上
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 03:25 PM by Meian.)
06-11-2011 03:00 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

/ \
|

1 - Honey and Clover
2 - Kara No Kyoukai
3 - Kino's Journey
4 - Haibane Renmei
5 - Uh Autobacs M-1 Grand Prix..I think

Oh and please stick to english on the forum or people are going to have a lot of trouble understanding you and the Mods probably wont like it too much either.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-12-2011 01:20 AM
Angel Offline
Fartality

Ah yes, my childhood days...

Let's see...

1. Rurouni Kenshin

2. Dragon Ball Z

3. Dyuaru! Parare Runrun Monogatari

4. Slam Dunk

5. Rave Master

"BRB..."
[Image: giphy.gif]

|Ezekiel||Angel||Faith|
06-17-2011 09:56 AM
carinhime Offline

Spent 30mins to think what are my most fave from all anime..??Icon_redface

1. Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) << epic
2. Full Metal Alchemist??<< kept me wanting for more!
3. Dragon Ball Z << even my Dad watched this. Icon_biggrin
4. Cardcaptor Sakura << my fave anime during childhood days. Love
5. Naruto Shippuden << hate the fillers though.
10-24-2011 09:45 PM
danllyr Offline
ダン、〆

No particular order, but i really liked those:

-Samurai X
-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
-Bakuman
-Bleach
-Death Note

[Image: nwWJG.jpg]
I like you naked. /Not specifically you, though/ ;
Dan Llyr ~ heRO's noobtastic #1 stripper stalker
Dan Styx ~ heRO's only active stripper rogue
Currently WoEing with Behemoth
11-24-2011 04:51 PM
RolandLuen Offline

Wow now I feel old my five are

1. Vampire Hunter D
2. Trigun
3. Interstella 5555
4. Heavy Metal (the original not that awful FAKK2)
5. Newest thing on my list is the combo of "Sword Art Online / Accel World"
08-25-2013 11:33 AM