Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MESSAGE OF INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: MESSAGE OF INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE

PM it to me. I don't believe I was around when you got onto your WipeNAO spree. I'm mildly interested in the backstory.

(I come from a time before LoA/LW/DD existed. Ancient school for the win).

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
12-14-2009 03:53 PM
Find all posts by this user
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??MESSAGE OF INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Wipe = people leave.
Lack of Renewal when "every other server already has it lol" = people leave.
People get bored/a life (broad generalization) = people leave

also to add, why do you want a wipe so badly?

Sure, some people will leave and new people might come w/e but, i dont think you are getting the big picture: a server wipe would mean the gm team has completely failed on taking care of the server and they just decide to "start over fresh"

I believe the gm team may have had a few slips here and there but its nothing too over dramatic so the whole server has to be wiped.

When ever you mention "server wipe woo wee wooopee" you are literaly insulting the Gms in the face and telling em in other words "haha you failed, you should start over", anyone would feel insulted of their work, after so much effort.

The Gm team works so hard all the time just so you can play for free in the server and the only thing they ask ever is "Play Nice and Behave",by causing drama and a complete tantrum is how you pay back their unselfishly loving deeds?

._. this is how i see it.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
12-14-2009 04:11 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Though there are many situations where a wipe could be seen as "failure" on the GMs part, it is not necessarily so.

I only bring up "wipe" as a joke. I can distinctly remember using it twice in the time I've been back.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure who you're talking to, Saii, but if it's aimed at me, I've never asked for a wipe. I only brought up those points to demonstrate why people would leave a server.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
12-14-2009 04:39 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??MESSAGE OF INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Wipe = people leave.
Lack of Renewal when "every other server already has it lol" = people leave.
People get bored/a life (broad generalization) = people leave

Don't forget!

The new WoW expansion comes out = people leave

<3

12-14-2009 04:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Though there are many situations where a wipe could be seen as "failure" on the GMs part, it is not necessarily so.

I only bring up "wipe" as a joke. I can distinctly remember using it twice in the time I've been back.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure who you're talking to, Saii, but if it's aimed at me, I've never asked for a wipe. I only brought up those points to demonstrate why people would leave a server.

Not you, Krim Icon_razz

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2009 04:43 PM by Bloodbane.)
12-14-2009 04:42 PM
t0nz0r Away
Sir Awesomeness

Aaronock Wrote:What's next, the word "fat" becomes a forbidden word...oh woops that one already is!

=[...

[Image: tonysig8ll-1.jpg]
12-14-2009 05:48 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

I think that Aki is going to post something to wrap this thread all up.

Anyway, guild forums hidden in heRO forums shouldn't have been quoted and that's a breach + abuse of GM authority and power on my part. Sorry for letting the heRO community (especially all guilds with a guild forum in heRO down) resulting in a sense of misplaced trust in the GMs.

GM-Aki will be in charge and review what to do as a response for my case instead, as well as take over the job of overlooking the forum for now instead of me.

12-14-2009 08:04 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

This has gone far enough. Krim's crusade is failed from the start. We do not intend/think/dream/talk/anything really to do anything to the server that will:

1. destroy years/months/days of work on the behalf of the GM's;
2. destroy years/months/days of work on the behalf of the players;
3. disrespect everyone and ourselves enough to do this.

In other words, Krim knock it off. If you want to hang out and chat about life, outside world, go ahead.

This thread is concerning Krim, his repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech and repeating speech . If you decide to relate this to another situation, its not our problem. We've been clear enough saying its about Krim.

Ayu has over stepped herself in quoting information from a Guild forum in public forum. I want to assure every guild who has a section here that this will not happen again. As always we offer your own space and only answer if questions are asked directly of us or input is asked for. We walk a fine line in the forum with giving you your autonomy and keeping an eye on things.

This subject is dead, dead, deader than dead.

Closing this thread.

/edit: changed a word.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
12-14-2009 08:11 PM
Thread Closed