Bored Krim?

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
12-14-2009 08:44 AM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??MESSAGE OF INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE

Nidsrule Wrote:
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:And yea flaming here and there on the forum while not even playing was just a sign I was really bored but was sticking there for no reason.??

I don't understand Krim. Icon_sad

I don't either Icon_redface

<><><>

Sure Krim. I'll take a 3 day. Ban will take place by server time 6 or something, so until then you'll have to live with my blabbering.

Let's ban Nara too while we're at it. How dare her be a troll! We GMs should stop being a tyrant over player's thread because we shouldn't interfere with players' freedom to be flaming here and there on the forum while not even playing.

12-14-2009 08:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE: ??MESSAGE OF INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE

GM-Ayu Wrote:We GMs should stop being a tyrant over player's thread because we shouldn't interfere with players' freedom to be flaming here and there on the forum while not even playing.

The flame reference you quoted was made in april and was refering to events in april.
I don't see any flaming attitude in my post this month until today (wich was called-for flaming btw).
I think you should stop quoting 8-months-old-stuff claiming they are actuality.

------

"bla bla bla Krim bored"
kewl
cant wait for the classic "go get a life krim" I bet it was on your to-do list.

-----

GM-Ayu Wrote:Sure Krim. I'll take a 3 day. Ban will take place by server time 6 or something, so until then you'll have to live with my blabbering.

Let's ban Nara too while we're at it. How dare her be a troll!
About you Nara and Ayu, I am just pointing your inconsistencies, not asking anything. Should you ban yourself? Don't ask my opinion on what you should do, it looks silly. Makes you an hypocrite. Like you would care of it. Icon_confused

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
12-14-2009 08:58 AM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

RE: MESSAGE OF INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE

^ Is that a yes?

12-14-2009 09:02 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Nidsrule pro-diverting-skills on debates in live action!??Is Krim bored???Is Krim not bored? Is Krim happy? Is Krim unhappy???Is Krim angry? Is Krim calm???Is Krim...???Who the f*** cares Nidsrule.??How are the deep feeling of Krim having to do with this thread???Nothing.??You are trying to prove me wrong on something I said 8 months ago in a context 8 months old (If I today say I am bored, it does not imply that tomorow I will be bored too. That is simple logic. Don't you get it?)??Now I came back and I explained why.??Can't you just read instead of asking if I am bored???I should award you the medal of the pro-diverter on debates.??#1

Krim's grocery list

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2009 09:10 AM by Général_Argos.)
12-14-2009 09:07 AM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

Still waiting on some proof that wiping the server would fix anything. Pretty sure we had an argument about the wipe concept before. You bitched out about it and the debate was never resolved. The fact is you continually push for a wipe while glossing over ALL of the other issues that face heRO. You know, issues that matter. Do you still play on heRO? Do you partake in any of the new content? Do you attend WoE? Do you interact with the community, outside of trolling on the forums?

Are you even aware of some of heRO's problems? Lack of trunk upgrade, general laziness of the community, lack of WoE competition; how is a wipe going to solve these issues? Try at least showing some proof that a wipe would be beneficial.

As for the servers with renewal, they are already out there. If people are going to transfer to those servers for the fact that they have renewal, nothing you can do to heRO short of implementing renewal is going to make them change their minds. Since we all know heRO is cautious in upgrading, it's not going to happen any time soon, wipe or not.

You seem a little confused about the differences of a new and wiped server. A wiped server is one that was previously established but had to start over for whatever reason. A wiped server maintains its previous reputation (and as it stands, with constant threads like this, this doesn't help heRO's reputation). A new server is something done from the ground up. It has to build its' community from scratch and has no prior reputation. While both offer a clean start for new players, the reputation of the wiped server remains and people WILL use it as a comparison for what they can expect. Wiping heRO doesn't make it a new server, which is what most players in the server seeking section on RMS forums seem to want. heRO will maintain it's current reputation for a largely unmotivated/bored community which lacks interest in WoE and PvP, regardless of whether a wipe were to take place or not. It wouldn't change anything.

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:You are trying to prove me wrong on something I said 8 months ago in a context 8 months old (If I today say I am bored, it does not imply that tomorow I will be bored too.??That is simple logic.??Don't you get it?)

I don't see what's changed between now and 8 months ago though. You still have little to no presence in game and yet troll the forums frequently. You were a ghost when LW was at it's prime; you'd log for a quick MvP run or for WoE when Wil asked you to but other than that you barely played. Only thing that has changed is it's cucu asking you to be on instead of Wil. So far, nothing has changed.

Getting back to your debate, this is probably the oldest "debate" on heRO forums. You haven't changed your arguments for a wipe at all which only further shows that you have no idea what the real problems are. To say that lack of people is the issue is complete bullshit. There are more than enough people on heRO to keep things interesting (whether it be MvP comp or WoE/PvP) but it all comes down to how motivated people are.

You've been on this topic for over three years now. Obviously this has gone way past boredom.

Krim is stubborn. But you are right, who the f*** cares.

12-14-2009 10:02 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Last time it endend like this : You made a point, I refuted it with a counter-exemple.??But then, you use the counter-exemple as if it were an argument in favor of the server wipe, while it had nothing to do with it.??
Here: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...243&page=5
You said that people already experienced the end-game.??I proved you wrong on this.??Then you take my counter-argument, and use them to say stuff like "how is a wipe going to bring us woe2.0".??Dude, never have I said that a wipe would bring woe2.0.??I just talked about woe2.0 to prove you that people here have not experienced the end-game.??You just blow out of context arguments and you roll-over the debate.??That shit doesn't work with me.??Now, I'd really like to argue with you, on a schematized and well structured debate about the wipe, but as you can read in here, I can't due to forum policy.??Have fun bashing with your rolled-over-out-of-context-arguments.??

Krim's grocery list

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2009 11:57 AM by Général_Argos.)
12-14-2009 11:52 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Good job guys you got a decent starting topic on the lock watch now Icon_sad
I hate you all!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-14-2009 12:18 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Aaronock Wrote:The moment you post on forums such information Bridget then the GM opens themselves to let others freely mention it without warning on forums also.

In Krim's case, he has been doing this for years without warning, why now is it such a big issue? What has changed suddenly to make it be worth warning over?

To go along with the "I can change my mind if I want to" theme, maybe Panda would rather have some privacy about it now? If new players wanted to know who the GMs' legits were, they could just do a little digging and asking around. What's the worst that could happen, they could suddenly find the information on the forums missing? Most ancient-school players know the legits, but for some reason you don't see them shouting it out regularly over main or the forums. Why is that?

Krim's just beating his head against the wall. I can't immediately recall when he started asking for a wipe (relative to my spontaneous departure from heRO almost 3 years ago), but after awhile (I'd assume at minimum 2 years) it gets annoying when the answer will always be "NO" until such a time Pandora decides to *gasp* change her mind. Maybe that's why he's still around? Hoping for a change of heart?

-----

Wipe = people leave.
Lack of Renewal when "every other server already has it lol" = people leave.
People get bored/a life (broad generalization) = people leave

Ok, so what have we learned? People will leave because of any old reason. New people will come and take their place, and the cycle will continue as such until no new people come. It is Panda's burden to entice new people to come, and how she goes about doing that is ultimately up to her. Otherwise, the server dies.

If she thinks a wipe won't help, then that's her stance. If Krim can't come up with any current evidence that a wipe will help, then he's just being annoying. So if he's been lobbying for a wipe for years, but heRO has not gotten one, does it mean Panda is "right" and Krim is "wrong"? No, it only means that things are just dandy as is and Krim has not provided anything compelling enough to warrant a change of mind.

-----

I thought the context was heRO, not "some other servers". As far as I can tell, I've pretty much hit end-game, just a few odds and ends to pick up. Like that WoE thread (or some WoE related thread), if people choose to only farm stuff for WoE, and get on to WoE, that's their business and their endgame. Ok, so we get a few new dungeons and some new gears. Small changes, not a huge game changer.

If heRO spontaneously decides to get Renewal, then OMG ENDGAME JUST CHANGED.

----

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:I wish all of you a lot of fun with your no-wipe-policy and a lot of cries when you will see players leaving for other pservers with the renewal.

/nostradamus out/

Kbai. Oh wait, you "came back" because you "can".

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
12-14-2009 01:23 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

I stated the reason why in a post. Wich was not because "i can". Read carefully.

I wish I could reply to you about the wipe without being banned. :/ This is torture :/

Krim's grocery list

12-14-2009 02:45 PM
Thread Closed