Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help with knight's build
Sarin Offline

RE: I need help with knight's build

Well, the thing is, if you put too much dex your hit will be overkill and you won't have enough stat points for something else.
01-03-2010 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Reaper Offline
Taekwon Boy

Thanks for help, that realy helped me much Icon_biggrin

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
               Then he is not omnipotent.
               Is he able, but not willing?
                Then he is malevolent.
              Is he both able, and willing?
               Then whence cometh evil?
             Is he both neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God?"
~Epicurus

Characters :
Sir Avalien (Swordman)
Mendelejew (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2010 02:12 PM by Reaper.)
01-03-2010 02:11 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Just general farming/grinding and random low level mosnter killings, agi 2handed is best. You'd have the flee to avoid being hit, and increase HP recov to regen the times you do get hit, and make healing easier when you get hit hard enough you can't outregen them. This make's it cheap, and bowling bash gives you a way to keep yourself ahead of the game when being overmobbed.

Endgame PVM and party builds, I'd say go vit. Because noone like a tank made of paper. Vit builds are more??Skill dependent than??their Agi counterparts. Why? They can't attack as fast, so they want to do as much damage as they can in the hits they do.??Spear skills are a little cheaper in the SP cost, (pierce is potentially more powerful than bash due to size differences, and cheaper in SP cost, but doesn't have that hit bonus or chance to stun)??I dunno about??brandish, it always felt awkward to use, but it does generally have a wider hit-range, but most people here generally prefer the concentrated damage of bowling bash.

one of the more important things about??Lancers, they have spear boomerang, the only ranged attack they get as a non-trans (outside of platinum skills)

I usually like to try Agi/vit hybrids so I can attempt to get the best out of both worlds. Being able to solo cheaply and still be a party-beast. I'm not much of a fan of spears. I became a Swordsman class to use swords, not toothpicks!
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2010 02:51 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
01-03-2010 02:50 PM