Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hoshi's Anime Junkyard
Hoshi Offline
Feminist

Hoshi's Anime Junkyard

I've grown out of anime over the past couple of years and I'm not too into it anymore. I need college funds and I got some junk at home that are no longer of any use to me. Since I will be leaving for California soon (for college), I think these things would do better in the hands of someone else rather than sitting at home collecting dust. Therefore, I will be selling my junks. I rather have people I know or get around with have first priority on my stuff before I sell them out to public sources like eBay, which was my original intention. All merchandises are in perfect condition more or less unless specified.

Since I am a poor hobo in game, I will be accepting real life money OR in-game trades for these items. Prices are listed in U.S./Canadian dollars (To make life easier, I assume a 1:1 ratio when it comes to comparing Canadian and U.S. dollars. If you live in Canada, assume the prices in CDN dollars. For all other locations, assume U.S. dollars). If you plan to pay for the item zeny-wise, please note that 1m zeny is equivilent to one real life dollar.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to cover shipping and handling rates whether it be paid by in-game zeny or not. This payment must be made to me via Western Union or my Paypal account. The email address associated with my Paypal account is bridget.tang@gmail.com. For payments made by Western Union, send the money to Bridget Tang. Shipping rates on all merchandises EXCEPT wallscrolls are $5 per item. Wallscrolls are $10 each. If you do not live within Canada or the U.S., expect higher shipping rates and let me know so I can find the rate for you.

Anyways, here are the items for sale (click on link to view image):

Wallscrolls

Fullmetal Alchemist 1 - $20 (20m zeny) - Excellent quality. Those who are wondering why it's so pricey, this item costed me a fortune back in the days...
Fullmetal Alchemist 2 - $5 (5m zeny)
Inuyasha - $5 (5m zeny) ** 2 IN STOCK **
Spirited Away - $7 (7m zeny)
Fruits Basket - $5 (5m zeny)

Posters

* All posters are $1 (1m zeny) each. You can also buy five posters for $3 (3m zeny). Of course, because of their non-excessive weight, regardless to how many posters you buy, you total shipping fee will still be $5.

Fullmetal Alchemist 1
Fullmetal Alchemist 2
Fullmetal Alchemist 3
Fullmetal Alchemist 4
Fruits Basket 1
Fruits Basket 2
Fruits Basket 3
Fruits Basket 4
Chobits 1
Chobits 2
Hikaru no Go
Tsubasa Chronicles 1
Tsubasa Chronicles 2
.hack//DUSK
Love Hina 1
Love Hina 2
Cardcaptor Sakura

Manga & More

Tsubasa Chronicles Vol. 2-6 - $5 (5m zeny) each or $20 (20m zeny) for all
Inuyasha Vol. 13, 15, and 16 - $5 (5m zeny) each - It's got some irregular corners, see picture.
Fruits Basket Vol. 5 and 7 - $5 (5m zeny) each
Flight Vol. 1 - $5 (5m zeny) ** DAMAGED ** - A very rare graphic novel I used for my independent study during senior year English class in high school. The stories are great. The comics are Americanized but adapted by Japanese artists. The top left corner got potatoed in my backpack last year (see image) T_T It was $30 when I first bought it.

Anime & More

Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 1 [The Curse] - $5 (5m zeny) ** DAMAGED ** - Another pricey item when I first bought it, but it now has some coffee stains xD
Rayearth Vol. 1 - $2 (2m zeny)
BoA First Live Tour 2003 -VALENTI- - $5 (5m zeny) [x] [x]

How to Purchase Item(s):

Send me a PM with the following information:
  • Full name
  • Email (if paying via Paypal, the one associated to your Paypal account would be nice)
  • The item(s) you are interested in buying
  • Shipping address
  • Payment method
Once that has been done, send the payment according to the payment method you provided in the PM. Find me in-game for in-game trades. After I receive the payment, I will get back to you and mail out the item(s) immediately using regular postal service. This means you should expect your parcel in approximately 10 days (for Canada and U.S. residents only). I will have these items tracked as they are shipped. If for any reason I receive notice that the items have been damaged or lost, I will give a full refund to both the actual items and the shipping fees. Please note that GMs are not responsible for in-game trades taken to real life. If necessary, trades made in-game can be deposited and held by an anonymous player in-game until the item(s) has been received by the buyer.

-----

Anyways, I'm not too sure if I will earn any buyers like this, but hey at least it's worth a shot right? X__x Please spread the word if you can so I can get rid of my shits faster before I leave for college (: And depending on how well this goes, I just might add some more junk to my shop. Oh by the way, I'm not a scammer >.> If you have any more questions, please reply to this thread or send me a PM. There may be other people with the same questions. Oh, and reporting any broken links would be nice~

Current Shop Status: CLOSED until July 2010.

99/70 High Priestess Holy Krap
98/68 Holy Paladin HoIy Krap
99/50 Bardress Hoshiro
99/50 Baby Huntress Hoshise
99/99 Supernovice Hoshibu
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2010 10:31 PM by Hoshi.)
01-04-2010 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hoshi Offline
Feminist

RE: Hoshi's Anime Junkyard

My current wishlist:

-----

Weapons

[ ] +7 Composite Bow[4]
[ ] +6~7 Gale Bow[1]
[ ] +6~7 Freezing Bow[1]
[ ] +0~10 Pike[4] x999
[ ] +10 Violin[4]

Equipment

[ ] +6 Valk Shield[1] x2
[ ] +5 Wool Scarf[1]
[ ] +5 Tidal Shoes[1]
[ ] +7 Wool Scarf[1]
[ ] +7 Tidal Shoes[1]
[ ] Elven Ears
[ ] +5~6 Sacred Mission[1]

Cards

[ ] Zerom Card
[ ] Rideword Card
[ ] Seeker Card
[ ] Peco Peco Egg Card x3
[ ] Vadon Card
[ ] Wormtail Card x2
[ ] Spore Card x2
[ ] Christmas Cookie Card x2
[ ] Raydric Card
[ ] Archdam Card
[ ] Freezer Card
[ ] Assaulter Card
[ ] Solider Card
[ ] Hydra Card x8

Etcetera

[ ] Heroic Emblem x50
[ ] Zeny

99/50 Bardress Hoshiro
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2010 01:38 AM by Hoshi.)
01-04-2010 05:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hoshi Offline
Feminist

RE: Hoshi's Anime Junkyard

Bump because I got 9 days left in Canada O.o

99/50 Bardress Hoshiro
01-08-2010 09:54 PM