Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Snapple's Help Thread
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

RE:??Snapple's Help Thread

FrAcTuRe Wrote:How do you lvl a sader effectively, while you're new on a server or don't have hax equips or help. I've never been able to figure it out and most sader guides are incompetant (srs question)

1.) If you have a priest friend you can Grand Cross at Glastheim with relatively few equipments, as long as you're buffed and healed with the proper stats.

2.) If you don't have a priest friend, I'd recommend going 2h Spear with Spear Quicken and max AGI, get decent DEX, and rest into STR and go Bash the living daylights out of things.

3.) Leech at Anubis with a priest friend!

4.) Get Devotion and at the required level, (I think 70-80) you find Nameless parties.

Atroce lost to me in a game of poker the other night. Not only did I steal his dignity, but some of his trade secrets.

Ulle's Cap actually is made from his chest hair. Good guessing, but it was only a guess.

Atroce's Blade is just a kiddie name for what it really is. It's actually made from his sword. It is large and heavy, and whenever an Atroce dies, it somehow sharpens (my guess is the impact of whatever spell you're using to kill him).

Refiners are lazy good for nothing tricksters! Gimmicks I tell you! I would sooner trust a Hummingbird with my gear than one of those bastards!
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 09:07 AM by Snapplewee.)
01-10-2010 09:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ????Snapple's Help Thread

GM-Circe Wrote:
Ultima_Pi Wrote:
GM-Ayu Wrote:1 for him, 2 handed for you, cause you aren't a giant wolf.

Cleaver = Axe. Axe != Sword.

Also, I discussed this with Tripp, but where does Ulle's Cap come from?

Made with hair... from his chest.

Let us just say. 'it is his sock' shall we?

01-11-2010 09:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Snapple's Help Thread

Wait... if it's sock, his foot would have stretched it way to large for any human to wear =x

Okay, My next question. I like the casting speed I can get with spiritual ring/zerom rosary and divine cross, it's dex bonus is super sexy and can really help me get it off in really tight situations, but It does sorta hurt (me) if the monsters have Mdef like most worthwhile demons/undead do. I like the +7 Requiem hat and +10 Principles of magic I have for the shear power I can put out with it, even if it is awfully slow (compared to divine cross). Which would you choose? Speed or Power? I haven't been able to find a really decent compromise between the two.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 02:22 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
01-12-2010 02:16 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

The Legendary Joe Wrote:Wait... if it's sock, his foot would have stretched it way to large for any human to wear =x

That is assuming that the sock goes on his foot. >.o

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 02:26 PM by Manifus.)
01-12-2010 02:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

^ ewwwww

Why are all vampries different?

How come i cant use dead monsters clothes?

If ate a monsters heart would I get his enrgy?

which is more important the street preformer who owns the monkey or the monkey itself?!

and why arent stalkers meant for parties? :c

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
01-12-2010 02:38 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

No, if it was hair, it would be something like Atroce Hair Skin or something.

Tripp said it was his pants, and I agree with him.

Therefore, S>Atroce's Crotch.

Next question:

Why does Dracula drop a Ballista?

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
01-12-2010 03:01 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Next question:

Why does Dracula drop a Ballista?

Oh I know that one! He jacked it from a hellsing! or a Belmont...whichever you prefer! >=D

(also Shikari you have a dirty mind)

01-12-2010 03:04 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

The Legendary Joe Wrote:Wait... if it's sock, his foot would have stretched it way to large for any human to wear =x

Okay, My next question. I like the casting speed I can get with spiritual ring/zerom rosary and??divine cross, it's dex bonus is super sexy and can really help me get it off in really tight situations, but It does sorta hurt (me) if the monsters have Mdef like most worthwhile demons/undead do. I like the +7 Requiem hat and +10 Principles of magic I have for the shear power I can put out with it, even if it is awfully slow (compared to divine cross).??Which would you choose? Speed or Power? I haven't been able to find a really decent compromise between the two.

My experiences say this,

Speed when solo, power with a party. In essence, you need to find a balance. When you're solo, speed is a necessity because you need to be able to move. In a party, you'll most likely have Bragi, which will essentially answer both questions.

I'd really like to cut the spam in the thread to a minimum, even though I have a lighthearted approach, I do want people to feel they can ask serious questions.
01-12-2010 03:46 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

ok fine-> Why arent stalkers meant for parties?

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
01-12-2010 04:10 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

because they're meant to stalk, not help parties in plain sight...
(maybe i should make a help thread too Thinking )

but really bow rogues can be pretty useful as banshee killers and Loveless has shown how a rogue/stalker can be a pretty good tank/lure in nameless...
and if you've got a prof but missing a wiz then a caster rogue/stalker would be handy, no?

and nice reply for Joe's Q, but personally even though i have a requiem hat and principles of magic for my autocast sage i must say that the -HP is awful... so if i were an ME priest (especially when grinding solo) i'd probably avoid -HP...

@marivel:
The Drac likes to hunt bats... you can't imagine how annoying his slaves are to him... he envies all those other mid-level MVPs who actually have decent slaves...
gah seriously it's like asking why GTB wears golden panties or why the legendary swords hold so many daggers/swords at the same time or why a desert wolf would even have a dagger with it...
and if zeroms have the panties while pasanas only drops undies, then pasanas should look like: *censored*

-w-
01-12-2010 10:07 PM