Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Video Tutorial:How To mvp For New Players.
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Video Tutorial:How To mvp For New Players.

Moonlight Flower : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OubqWfpir4Q

More Coming soon..

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2010 05:19 AM by Bloodbane.)
01-15-2010 05:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryuga_Hideki Away
true legend, in the making.

RE: Video Tutorial:How To mvp For New Players.

eww i thot it was article, can't open youtube at my campus.

i kill all porings in my way.
01-15-2010 06:24 AM
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

I can't see myself calling a 99/50 sniper a new player. No matter if this is his/her first time ever playing RO. Anyways, nice video and 1k falcon DMG good ^_^

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
01-15-2010 02:40 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Ew this is a vid of saii showing off his mad skillz? -hasnt watched-

Love

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
01-15-2010 03:22 PM
Braun Offline
PvP

You should take off that chinese music at the beginning. Evil

Braun - Lord Knight
Bofo Bautista - Sniper
Carlos Salcido - Crusader
01-15-2010 03:32 PM
2bloodyknives Offline
Head Shot!

Just wow.... No one should follow this video... It dosent even really tell you HOW to kill it.??It just tells you what the monster is and Demonstrates how fail you are at sniper....??First fail I saw was that You Clearly dont know what to do when you have a Sharp Shoot Delay.??Second of all If you are a 99/6x Sniper You should NEVER take that long to kill Moonie.??Third of all HOW THE HELL DID YOU ALMOST DIE TO MOONIE, AND A BETTER QUESTION IS WHY DID YOU LET HER GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO DISPELL YOU!?!?!???This Movie = Epic fail so do us all a favor and Learn how to play before you teach new players how to be As big a fucking nub as you are!!??

This is the first fail video that I've seen of Saiichi's And I'm Not even going to waste my brain cells seeing this Sniper Discrace for a sniper??Do it again.??

!LEARN TO PLAY!

In the Nicest way Possible...

Bloody

EDIT: BTW 1k FA....... You have got to be as nub as him to think that is good.....
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2010 05:10 PM by 2bloodyknives.)
01-15-2010 05:08 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hahaha @2bloodyknives.
Seriously I ain't watched it but dayum that was harsh criticism with a few insults flung in.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-15-2010 05:20 PM
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

I'm just amused by the random capital letters in the middle of sentences for words that do not need them. =P Also amused by the rather, aggressive use of exclamation marks and question marks.

Edit: Should also say something about the video I guess. I've never played a Sniper and probably never will, if only because I just don't like playing archer classes too much.

Also, I hate you Saii, that song won't get out of my head! D:<

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2010 05:34 PM by Merellis.)
01-15-2010 05:30 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Video Tutorial:How To mvp For New Players.

2bloodyknives Wrote:Just wow.... No one should follow this video... It dosent even really tell you HOW to kill it.??It just tells you what the monster is and Demonstrates how fail you are at sniper....??First fail I saw was that You Clearly dont know what to do when you have a Sharp Shoot Delay.??Second of all If you are a 99/6x Sniper You should NEVER take that long to kill Moonie.??Third of all HOW THE HELL DID YOU ALMOST DIE TO MOONIE, AND A BETTER QUESTION IS WHY DID YOU LET HER GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO DISPELL YOU!?!?!???This Movie = Epic fail so do us all a favor and Learn how to play before you teach new players how to be As big a fucking nub as you are!!??

This is the first fail video that I've seen of Saiichi's And I'm Not even going to waste my brain cells seeing this Sniper Discrace for a sniper??Do it again.??

!LEARN TO PLAY!

In the Nicest way Possible...

Bloody

EDIT: BTW 1k FA....... You have got to be as nub as him to think that is good.....

If you got nothing nice to say, don't say it. There's a fine difference between constructive criticism, and just making flame baits. This is a warning to you and your forum posts to watch your words and manner in heRO forums.

<><><>

As for the video, if you want to de-mob Moonlight, I rather just DS each ninetail from afar until there is 4, and if necessary, kill more of them when Moonlight is moving towards you. She won't resummon when she's trying to reach you as she can only summon when attacking or she is idle.

Hotkeying your items is advised, instead of using the mouse manually to heal up wide silence. You really don't want DS to stop for any amount of time to keep the lock going.

Since Moonlight is just 120k hp, I may personally even take a more coward way out, and just fwing after 60k is done by DS spam. After 60k, she may be relatively close, and I personally don't prefer to just walk backward (it tempts hammerfall). At 60k mark, just fly wing and start the process again as the method to draw distance. 60k dmg dealt is in your bag already, so generally speaking, you can safely take your time as you got the mvp status already. She only heals when she is attacking, or when she is trying to chase players when players are in sight (when her HP is at 40k or lower), so she won't heal on idle. Again, personally to me once you reach 60k mark on Moonlight, there is no rush.

Dispel and hammerfall, you really can't "prevent" it since it's used at a range of 10 cell away. Position lag to me, is all understandable and not easy to always keep Moonlight or any mvp for that matter, at the magic distance of "between 12 and 10 cell away" where they are chasing you, but not enough to use spells on you yet close enough not to treat it as a rude attack. The Dispel is managable, but solo Sniper against 20% hammerfall is a bit of a luck gamble if she use it or not (and if she use it, then does it work or not.) Luckily for those who can afford it, Gemini card for snipers with agi (I will safely assume that we are talking about typical high agi sniper builds) can reduce stun by a lot, and if put into zodiac wings, then effect is doubled for even more stun protection. With both zodiac wings and a hat containing gemini card, you can reach stun immunity as high agi sniper in heRO. It's not a cheap setup, but it is a consideration, or something to do when you got too much money.

01-15-2010 05:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Lol why did this suddenly became a flame thread? XD

Besides i dont see anyone else trying to make a guide or in some way TRY to contribute,so i decided to take the step, if im noob or not w/e at least i had fun doing this and had in mind to try and contribute.

Its not my fault some people dont appreciate at least the effort that i placed in making the vid, I mean, I spent 5 hours making the vid with absolutely no knowledge and its a first attempt at this also keeping in mind so many people that ask me daily how to mvp stuff, so i made it to help people and this is what i get, Flames and insults.

Makes me wonder why do i even try sometimes.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2010 09:15 PM by Bloodbane.)
01-15-2010 09:11 PM