Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Lockerz invitation (Fast invite Here!) within 5 minute and get free GADGETS
bisquit Offline
Banned

Free Lockerz invitation (Fast invite Here!) within 5 minute and get free GADGETS

Free Lockerz.com invitation (Fast invite Here!) within 1 minute and get free GADGETS

So what is Lockerz?

Lockerz.com is a brand new site that rewards you for just about everything you do. Registration is very easy and members can earn points extremely quickly. One of the main reasons why its popularity is spreading so rapidly is because it?s very easy to earn enough points to redeem a variety of merchandise. This includes MacBooks, Designer Handbags, Video Games, iPods, Nintendo Wiis and much more.

How it works

You can earn points in 3 ways:

1. Logging in each day.

2. Answering the question of the day.

3. Referring new members.

For example, in the first day alone, I got 23ptz through registration, 2 ptz for signing in, and another 2 ptz for answering the question of the day. All this for a grand total of 27pts! What does this all mean? Well, I can already redeem many videos games such as GTA4, which is priced 25pts!

Is Lockerz.com a legitimate website?

As a testament to the legitimacy of Lockerz.com, its CEO, Kathy Savitt, used to be Vice President at Amazon.com and the CMO at American Eagle. Lockerz.com major financial contributors is Liberty Media, which owns a major part of Time Warner, which is the firm that supports Bodybuilding.com and QVC.

Currently, Lockerz is in beta and access is invitation only. Luckily, I managed to snag an invite so feel free to contact me if you are interested in joining! Make sure to put ?Lockerz Invite? in your title or something of that sort so I don?t miss your request.

THese are my proofS!!!

[Image: user34624pic79431261201.jpg]

[Image: user34624pic79741261368.jpg]

[Image: user34624pic79471261203.jpg]

[Image: user34624pic79451261202.jpg]

if u want this psp or more cool gadget like laptop,ipod within 3-6 months (base on ur gadgets) send ur email
add to:

dark_aizen08@yahoo.com
01-15-2010 06:04 AM
Find all posts by this user
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: Free Lockerz invitation (Fast invite Here!) within 5 minute and get free GADGETS

Bad, shoo!

01-15-2010 06:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed