Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LF>Team Partner!
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: LF>Team Partner!

CB=Coffee Break, my old guild I still own but has become overall inactive. My lord knight still happens to be in the guild

Gang= well in this case is the group of friends that hang out with me and have brought the idea to the table

If we start CB up again with 5-7 core members that's a good start especially since we're all more experienced players and can truly help the newer guys that would join us. I would focus on mvping/partying since that's what I kind of enjoy most now in the game.

I heard the server was a bit lacking on big social guilds atm, its just Dragon Empire and Algid lately I hear?

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-19-2010 11:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Honestly I've never even heard of Dragon Empire. I'm in Algid on a few characters, but thats about it.

My problem is, I'm decently experienced- but I've never led a guild, and I haven't done much on the WoE scene, since my computer can't handle it all too well. In a few weeks, all that will change and I can actually begin to make some headway.

I agree...Every guild I've been in, besides behemoth a while back, was a social guild. I enjoy randomly partying places, going after mvps (Some we shouldn't even be trying) and just chatting to have fun.

You probably won't, but if you and your companions would like to join my guild when it starts, I would be ecstatic to have you all.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
01-19-2010 12:00 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

I want back in CB
01-19-2010 12:23 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Oh haha we're kind of just in and out in CB atm but sure you can rejoin with an alt or whatever just poke me later today when you're able to get online on msn please. I'm a bit busy with job search and research mid day typically.

01-19-2010 12:36 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

the school found my heRO installation on one of their drives so it went boom and msn on my phone went boom so i can only bug you at home Cry
01-19-2010 04:16 PM
Force-Attuned Krogoth Offline
Jack of All Trades

I'm always bored, poke me if you need a brick.

Kroggles ensures the living stay living, and the dead stay dead.
Clobberella beats you up.
Teela Brown has a birdie!
Flosshilde communes with the very souls of the damned.
Walsung is actually pretty cool. For a guy made of metal.
01-20-2010 07:46 AM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE:??LF>Team Partner!

Aaronock Wrote:CB=Coffee Break, my old guild I still own but has become overall inactive.??My lord knight still happens to be in the guild

Gang= well in this case is the group of friends that hang out with me and have brought the idea to the table

If we start CB up again with 5-7 core members that's a good start especially since we're all more experienced players and can truly help the newer guys that would join us.??I would focus on mvping/partying since that's what I kind of enjoy most now in the game.??

I heard the server was a bit lacking on big social guilds atm, its just Dragon Empire and Algid lately I hear?

I don't consider Dragon Empire to be a "social guild". They tend to keep to themselves. Algid is around. Divine Service is around. On a smaller scale, mine is still plugging along.
01-20-2010 01:21 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hm well then that makes for a lot of room still for another social guild. DS is really to me pretty dead and don't do much of anything. I dunno about Algid, they were more about making events and stuff. And I know about FoH but not very well, and I'm guessing its pretty small. :x

I just recently changed the emblem today, getting my friends together and working out how things will run. Then we'll probably open doors a bit to recruit. I got a few ideas for how I want things to go, and hopefully with the experience on my back and other things I can make this guild more successful than my last :x

01-20-2010 02:48 PM
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

we should play together again, you could help me bring my skill back up while i randomly mash keys i'm not familiar with

Character: Kelta 8x fs high priest
message me if you wanna party

there is no quitting ragnarok. some day you will be back. back until the day that the game simply no longer exists. and then you will create your own version of ragnarok. because it lives in your blood.
01-20-2010 02:59 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I am super duper sporadic in playing.

01-20-2010 03:12 PM