Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sekaru's Final Echo. Farewell....
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Sekaru's Final Echo. Farewell....

Well here it is, the beginning of the end. The final post I shall ever write and the last words you all shall ever hear of me. I've divided this post into short, long, extended and end of rp sections because this will be a HUGE post.

SHORT

Sadly I must start this off on a negative note. *deep breath* NO you can't have any of my shit no I will not give you account no I will not drop anything,TOUGH. Moving on I'd like to thank the gm's for temp lifting my ban so that I may write this one and only post. (in other words I won't be replying so don't ask question. if you'd like to talk to me you can add me at Adauchi@hotmail.com I'll add anyone so it doesnt matter who you are))

I've played HeRo for 4+ years now and I must say I'll horribly miss you all. I've enjoyed my time here more then anyone will know. I've seen it all from the humble begginings to these days and thou I may have complained from time to time.. (ok a lot) I was still very happy and I'd like to thank you all for that. I am leaving this server due to the fact I shall soon move up north(Iqaluit) and I must focus my remaining time in order to take care of real life.

To my friends I say goodbye stay strong and fight against injustice (the monster and real injustice) to those I didn't know I say.. how did you not know me :O. To my enemies I say I will have my revenge just to keep you on your toes.

Farewell Heroes,

The Arctic Hurricane
V for Vindictive
The Son of Fenrir
,.,Sekaru,.,??

LONG

Well if your reading this far you'll probably find me a hypocrit cause I'm about to completely bash on what I said before and change my mind. Hey I can do that ok cause only those that don't want to know me will read the short post so its not really me anyway.

Well I'll say what I regret cause its important to me. I regret only two things to be honest the first is that I have no successor I don't think anyone will continue to preach about honor or fight ganks and bash on fish . Oh well I suppose since I'm gone but I do believe everyone should make an effort to fight against lameness.

I also regret not being able to do all the things I wanted to but hey I'm not that kind of god Icon_razz only the god of ice.

I've also been told that perhaps I should post my pic but I won't do that. Not because I'm scared or worried. but who I am and always was is my char you don't need a picture to know me you just need to remember my actions and my char. I've always heard people say this is just a game but to me it was a social experimentation ground.. seeing how people act with power and complete anonymity and thou the majority gives in to corruption there are those that nonetheless stand strong. I learned a lot and changed a lot this "game" as others put it helped me grow in many ways and learn much in a short time and I'll always love it for that.

I'll always remember all the guilds I was in from my start in OoC to my end in Akuma and I'll remember specific people too as every person changed me in a different way.

I love Hero this server is always gonna be the best in my eyes thou I still hate fish Icon_razz.

To the heroes of this server I say the following stay strong fight bullshit talk your mind and never forget this may be a game but the people who play it are real. To my friends peace out brotha's and sista's I won't forget y'all. to the people who don't know me... WHY DONT YOU KNOW ME?! and to my enemies remember even thou my blade of vengeance is gone if you act like a jerk theres still karma and karma is a lot worse then me.

EXTENDED

Neo: My first guild leader one of the heroes of hero I'll never forget what you told me when I first left guild in come back. I'd like to give a special shout out to you for being there for me when rough times were around and for always cheering me up with your randomness. I'd like to think of us as equals finnaly, farewell old friend I shall never forget you.

Marivel/Melody Vilente: theres not much to say about the godess of duality. She kicks ass she's always done her own thing and ownt face doing it. I've enjoyed watching you tear shit up with your detached attitude. You are without a doubt one of the coolest (straight up coolest) women I've ever met.

Corporal: Corp buddy damn we started off enemies I loved killing your hunter but damn boy you grew quick and strong and put me in my place lol. I wish we could keep dueling forever buddy but all things come to an end. I hope you stand up against ganking hence forth since I can. Yes thou brotha this is my final goodbye..

Minato Namikaze: lol minato we never got along too well it was always a love hate relationship heh. but you were always frank with me and I've always respected you for it. you have my props buddy.

Swift/Squall/Spartan117/Sonic Cross: lol LOA!!! shit those were some good days when all of us we're thieves tearing it up but sadly good times can't last forever but I forgive you guys and I'd be down for fighting side by side anyday. Chill well brotha's.

The you know if this applies to you people: this means you aeolian inoke and all you other ladies yeah you too loveless. It was fun chilling with y'all fighting and picking on ya but as I leave I know??your all strong as nails and you've all messed me up your share of times /heh stay cool ladies.

Alexander: man you never did come back on your lk buzzkiller Icon_razz. but we're cool boy I've always seen you as THE HERO OF HEROES you to me embodied Hero server for such a long time that I'll remember you. peace easy

Indra: indra... damn indra.. you soldier monster if marivel is the queen of cool and detached you would without a doubt be the king hell even to this day I don't know if you feel emotions xD. your a monster you want to do things and you get them done you don't screw around or complain your just a focused machine. I respect you right up there with neo Fionit and Alexander thou you were not there at the start you will always be one of the Heroes of Hero.

Huntress: DAMN GIRL I'll never forget V for Vendetta(the movie and the guild) I still remember us 2 fighting for castles against massive guilds XD it was good times relax well and have a good life /no1.

I've always fought for the sake of balance in this game.. everything I've ever said or done was to this end. I respected the balance and represented sometimes the darkside insulting and questioning gms to make them think, while othertimes I've represented the goodside by standing up for complete strangers. People have hated and loved me but if your reading this hopefully you understand me. I'll always stand up for balance even in the real world you may hear of me on the news you may hear of me in the wanted posters who knows. just know what I do I do for balance. I'd like to end this with my real name. My real name is infact Sekaru its not the name my parents gave me but it was the one I gave myself and to that end it is my true name. I will always go by this acronym so if you meet someone with that name its quite possibly me.

to the people of hero I love you people your terrific from the hate you gave me pushing me to become better to the people who supported me holding me up.

To my friends, sorry guys.. I don't want to leave but everyones gotta move on eventually. You guys are epic win and I'll never forget any of you, if you werent in my shout out don't be insulted this message is just SUPER long XD.

To the people who don't know me. SERIOUSLY why don't you know me lol jk if you read this far you do know me at least a little so those people don't exist /heh.

To my enemies I forgive y'all for the things you may have done just try to be cooler and remember you can't win an mmo you can only have fun Icon_razz and its always gonna be more fun for a duel to end with one person surviving with 100 hp then complete dominance.

I love you Hero Farewell.

,.,Sekaru,.,??Now gone yet forever a lingering echo.

END OF RP.

(if you read my rp you'll understand this)

The now hero stalker Sekaru returned to that place in the snow and faced that wolf one last time. the wolf looked him deep in the eyes yet neither of them spoke. Then suddenly much like the start of a storm they began to do battle in a way so perfect that even thou all we're vital strikes neither received even a scratch, and so they continued for all of eternity even now in the great blizzards of the north you can hear the clashing of claws fangs and blades breaking the ice. You can also see the spirits of these two warriors forever intertwined in battle in the center of the gust of storms. on the day of ragnarok they will split up the wolf will proceed to devour the moon while the warrior is destined to cut Fenrir free from his bounds initiating the apocalypse...

(Oh and I give my account to the person I've trusted the most on hero if he wishes to reveal himself he can do so and as for my last day online that time aproaches aswell and I'll spend the remaining time on jaggerjack (I've always loved combo champs gotta get it out of my system Icon_razz)) the moving date is march 1st but I will no doubt be gone long before then

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2010 12:42 AM by Sekaru.)
01-19-2010 12:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: Sekaru's Final Echo. Farewell....

Fair thee well Sir Sekaru. You shall not be forgotten.

It has been fun. And just when I was going to reboot OoC too! /pft

<3

01-19-2010 12:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Goodbye person I don't know but seems pretty decently cool :3

Good luck with real life and all that mythological stuff, stay safe ~!

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
01-19-2010 12:52 AM
exwing Offline
Ex

Bye bye, so long, so sad!
When you coming back for the 9776th time?
See you next week!
01-19-2010 01:10 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

I have mixed feelings honestly about you leaving, although that last fight against my combo monk saint holic was good, I guess i wont have someone to give me an asswhoopin when i need it or always have a different point of view than mine.

Imma be honest, we did have good times, bad , horrible, and excellent,
I never quite figured why i disliked you or why did i wanted to become so strong just so i could beat you in pvp.

although to all that, all i can do is thank you, for all the bad, good, and horrible funny moments will never leave my memories.

Id say we were good rivals, good ones indeed and i will miss you,no matter how much we both hated each other it at least had a meaning.

" you need your Enemies as much as you need your friends"

Now i finally understand the meaning of your words and i thank you for teaching me them man. I wish you the best and if you ever decide to visit... lets fight again :D!!

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2010 01:53 AM by Bloodbane.)
01-19-2010 01:44 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

No bye byes for your most favorite to hate on stalker? ;o;
For shame Sek.

But seriously I'm going to miss agreeing with you one moment then cussing about you the next, have fun in whatever you do outside this dumb game and stuff. I hope your move up north in Canada proves to be a fruitful one. :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-19-2010 01:52 AM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

\o See ya Sek.
It was fun holding a quiet grudge against you. :D It gave me something to whine about when I was bored. Icon_razz

-bangs head on the wall- Dammit, all the people I dislike are leaving! :< Stop leaving me on a server with people I don't know! (and other that I like)

You have fun... leaving me here... all alooooooone.... :< -pulls out swo-
I don't have a sword.......
Icon_cry Bye!

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

01-19-2010 05:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Word.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
01-19-2010 06:07 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

darn, after reading all that, makes me wish i did PVP...

so long noble soul! /gawi;

-w-
01-19-2010 06:45 AM
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

Alas.

No, seriously. xP We didn't start off well, but at the end, I considered you a pretty good friend. I'll miss you, definitely. And I'll be adding you. But considering I barely ever open MSN conversations, it'll probably stay at that.

Have a good life, mate. Work towards your goals. Stay strong and all that shiz. And if you fail at everything else, you could always come back. xP

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
01-19-2010 08:04 AM