Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nuclear-Free heRO Treaty of 2010
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Nuclear-Free heRO Treaty of 2010

So, remember this?

There's a lot more work than I imagined to even work for the position, and as some of you probably realized by personal observations, I kinda dropped off the face of heRO since Jan 6th with lots of work to do. I discussed the situation with Pandora if I should take an extended leave until I know for certain that I'm getting (or fail to get) my promotion, and it's decided that a terminal of contracts will be much more suitable for the situation. With that in mind, I'm officially resigning my GM duties in heRO.

I don't think that anyone who is not fully devoted in time and energy is really suitable to be a GM in heRO. The task can be exhausting, occasionally got its frustrating moments especially by tickets (Best ticket of 2009: "That is definitely my brother and not a bot, he had amnesia and forgot how to reply and everything. I'm letting my brother play heRO so he can regain memory. Truth." Summarized so part of the glorious comedy has been lost, but it's still not bad in its summarized form.)??but I think that it's still a really fun experience and there was a lot that I learned that can aid my real life high school teaching career. I certainly got a lot more experience on how to handle with "kids" being the main PR GM for heRO =P

There should be *no* effect on heRO over my leave. I made all the preparations for Nidhoggur Dungeon even back in August, and in October I had Brasilis all ready to go the moment some GRF technicalities are worked out. That should be ample amount of time for whoever's taking over my old GM duties to try to pick up the work on Scaraba Hole (ep 13.3 dungeon), or any other custom preparations that's needed. I made sure that I finished all the work I have on hand first, as the last bunch of major updates have been submitted around the 16th. I'll still be around heRO to wait and see these last files from me being officially implemented on the main server first before I go to ensure that everything goes smoothly, so by then that will be my official last day.

To all "contract holders" of mine and any deals that I worked out with particular misbehavior: just cause I'm gone, that doesn't mean those contracts ended. GM-Circe will be the executioner should those very same contracts be broken in my place. Don't you dare to slack off and start problems again just cause I'm personally not here anymore.

Just to top if off, even though most likely I'll be gone by January ToH, I prepped all the ToH monsters for this month already, and it should be a real fun challenge. I suppose that I saved my very best for my last? Whistle

01-22-2010 11:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: Nuclear-Free heRO Treaty of 2010

Icon_sad

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

01-22-2010 11:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

You look like you could use a hug. *hugs* Well then, until we meet again!~

01-22-2010 11:33 AM
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

D:

Well, as with everything here, RL trumps online, always. I hope the best for you, and hope you can at least drop in and say hi. Icon_smile

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
01-22-2010 11:50 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Who the **** am I supposed to poke now?

I will find out where you live, and start a riot outside your house, demanding you return to heRO as a GM.

WHO'S WITH ME?

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
01-22-2010 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Nuclear-Free heRO Treaty of 2010

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Who the **** am I supposed to poke now?

I will find out where you live, and start a riot outside your house, demanding you return to heRO as a GM.

WHO'S WITH ME?

Sure I have nothing better to do! A poking! <3

01-22-2010 12:02 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

IM THE POKER YOU ALL GTFO
T______T good luck ayu.....
i still would like your MSN if you dont mind Icon_biggrin
01-22-2010 12:08 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??Nuclear-Free heRO Treaty of 2010

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Who the **** am I supposed to poke now?

WHO'S WITH ME?

Only halfway, I just want to know where she lives to play a children's card game with her in person :x

Anyway take care Ayu, I hope things work out in your favor, and we can hopefully chat on MSN occasionally still. :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-22-2010 12:21 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Best of luck with your work!

Take care, and remember Im always there on msn, in case you miss my relentless bitching of completely trivial issues.

You'll be missed terribly. Take care.
01-22-2010 12:28 PM
Former-GM-Radiance Offline
Posting Freak

Icon_cry

Reviews: RMS
HeRO: Wiki ~ Forums ~ Control Panel
Support Ticket
01-22-2010 12:56 PM