Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Addition to non-trans WoE
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Addition to non-trans WoE

After reading Albus's thread about trans WoE and suggesting more castles being open in trans i came to realise there is only one castle in non-trans WoE open to my knowledge. Since non-trans WoE is now seperated completely from trans WoE i think a castle should be added or atleast the same number of castles as trans WoE has open should be present for non-trans to balance the opportunities of both WoE's

Just a thought, it would definetly make non-trans WoE more fun and draw more participants in my opinion.

-Discuss

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
01-27-2010 01:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Addition to non-trans WoE

+1 what he said.

why?
refers to: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=13158

-w-
01-27-2010 02:38 AM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

I don't agree it would just give the BS and Behe another castle no one really does non-trans but them.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
01-27-2010 03:45 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

well thing is Sakurato, then the same thing could so easily be said for trans WOE... yet on the other thread you seem to kind of agree...

-w-
01-27-2010 06:24 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

The difference is that there's more interest in Trans than non-trans.

Is that a result of less non-trans castles? We don't know.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
01-27-2010 06:49 AM
exwing Offline
Ex

The difference in trans and non-trans would be for a non-trans you need about 20+ people to TRY and take a castle, now if i recall... when was the last time anyone took alde? In trans, there have been insane plays by small teams able to do amazing things with a small pack of skilled players, knowing what they are doing, but how in the hell are you supposed to that in non-trans? asura them all to death and die while you try to recover your sp, recover 5 spheres, fury, then 5 more spheres? no maybe take 20-40 people to fight a dragged out battle where you cant do anything? well damn skippy, gimme some ideas.

lets also keep in mind that they removed recall to make actually staging an attack in alde pointless if you do get into the pre-emp or emp room, you have to hope that your more squishy friends make it, and lets also not forget the ablity to re-summon guards while war is going on, yes it can be done and it is being done! in a trans woe, guards are little bother, nothing great to deal with, in non-trans they can take massive amount of time and effort, this is all while still having to fend off enemies as well. other then wasting more supply's, where is the point in this?
01-27-2010 02:51 PM
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

Yeah Guardians ftl.
Also I would wait with this at first.. till there are new people who want to take over nontrans..
01-27-2010 05:26 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

sure, then maybe we need to revamp non trans so that there are less guardians and more pvp action. And let's get recall back also. I'm up for that.

and really guardians aren't a pain, the one time i did go to WOE my monk with weird equips took care of guardians quite easily and all i did was tele back, used the healer and repeat. That way i was able to open up the path. Surely teamwork counts.

-w-
01-27-2010 09:11 PM
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

But, what happens next is like they get new guardians.. *buy-let kill-buy- repeat* Also the competition is hard xD
01-28-2010 05:34 AM