Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Great Compromise Plan
~EmaRosa Offline

RE:??The Great Compromise Plan

azurerogue Wrote:Wait, is this thread sarcastic???I hope so.
Me to daddy!

People should just ignore their hatred for social guild and boo hoo if woe guild are good because they are all transed (seraph and behemoth) Hence why we got non trans woe

[Image: lets.jpg]
[Image: emarosa.jpg]

EmaRosa.:.LK
Euphoric.:.Hunter
Alts.:.Forgetful.:.Final Fantasy.:.Emergency.:.
01-29-2010 03:26 AM
Find all posts by this user
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Then I repeat? How would you fix the issues? I see no way to fix the issues. Either status quo, ignore the problem, or segregation are the realistic options I see.

Then I will be blunt. The way things are right now are many times better than this suggestion.

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
01-29-2010 03:28 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

RE: The Great Compromise Plan

i personally think its fascinating to see the relationship between the two types of guilds.. especially how some social guilds get defensive about being social.??I've never seen a WoE guild say "sorry for breaking your emp", dont be sorry for being who you are and??playing this game the way you want to.. I feel like the recent talk of WoE and hero's population demographic has been somehow misunderstood by some.. no one is being called out or looked down upon.??I never say.. Oh, he's a social guilder, lets not party with him, or let talk about him in our "woe guild" chat.

So unless there is some other reason to make this channel, I dont see the point.??seems silly all this fuss over who we are and why we play.??Just enjoy the game, sheesh.

And yes, some flames get thrown on @main, but its @main.. flames get thrown for every reason known to man.??If people figured out I always mob counter clockwise they would flame me (oh $#*^!)??lol.. seriously tho.

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2010 03:30 AM by Herman.)
01-29-2010 03:30 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:It is very obviously a problem to some. A general attitude of "Social guilds need to stay out of our business" is around. I say making places where WoE can be discussed ONLY by WoEers fixes that gripe.

There are already are places like that, its called guild chat/guild forum.

Seriously, if people have a problem with it that is there problem, guildism strikes again! Like racism! Just as stupid.

So what? People hate you because you don't WoE? How exactly are you even in their business? I mean, if you did WoE, and then were enemies, then that would be understandable, but there isn't even competition in this thread!

This just seems silly, who is hating on you?

01-29-2010 03:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Not sarcastic in the least. The main complaint I seemed to get from him is that social guild players shouldn't comment on "things we don't do" or "don't affect us directly".

And they think social players that comment on WoE issues should be bashed.

If WoE comes up in Main or on these open forums, You have to expect that social guild players (such as myself) will chime in. Thus pissing the WoEers off.

So making it where I or others like me couldn't comment on WoE seems like the easiest solution to this.
01-29-2010 03:32 AM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

RE: ??The Great Compromise Plan

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:If WoE comes up in Main or on these open forums, You have to expect that social guild players (such as myself) will chime in. Thus pissing the WoEers off.

Then don't?

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
01-29-2010 03:35 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

IM SO MAD YOU MADE THIS THREAD!

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
01-29-2010 03:36 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??The Great Compromise Plan

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:

Not sarcastic in the least. The main complaint I seemed to get from him is that social guild players shouldn't comment on "things we don't do" or "don't affect us directly".

And they think social players that comment on WoE issues should be bashed.

If WoE comes up in Main or on these open forums, You have to expect that social guild players (such as myself) will chime in. Thus pissing the WoEers off.

So making it where I or others like me couldn't comment on WoE seems like the easiest solution to this.

The simplest way I can put this:

"Main chat on heRO is the equivalent of Barrens Chat in WoW."

You can't really take it seriously or you'll die of a Brain Aneurysm.

01-29-2010 03:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE:????The Great Compromise Plan

poeticwings Wrote:
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:If WoE comes up in Main or on these open forums, You have to expect that social guild players (such as myself) will chime in. Thus pissing the WoEers off.

Then don't?

Even if I don't, other social players could and some would.
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Hey, guys!
Let's fix the tinyyyy rift between social guilds and WoE guilds by completely separating them! That'll make them play nice! Segmenting groups always works. Never had a problem with it!

And to all of you who are friends with the enemy or have chars in both, screw you. You have to chose. kthxbai.

Anyone who doesn't recognise the sarcasm in my post gets banished to some other group.

Edit: Matrim, I'm a socialer, and even I wouldn't chime in with the completely unnecessary oneliners you recently have in the WoE thread. And we all know how ... unruly? I can get about things. See above.
Think of it this way, if social guilds have no need for WoE insomuch that you would want them entirely separated, then you obviously think you have no place in WoE.
So, you have no place in the WoE suggestion threads.
You don't have to press submit.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2010 03:42 AM by Ellie.)
Thread Closed