Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Werewolf Classes
Everoth Offline
Chivalry Heart

New Werewolf Classes

Greetings my friends, it is known that i enjoy Werewolf games very much, hosted or played, and because of it, i have created 3 new classes that could be added for everyone to enjoy, i had gave them a great tought and i wish you could all enjoy.

The Heart.

One charitable soul that fairs only good and kindness, he or she would find themselves caught in the middle of the werewolf curse...and by a miracle that would demand their sacrifice no one else would die that day, for the warmth in the hearts would reach even to the wolfs.

The heart has an opportunity of sacrificing him/her self either at day or night before the execution is recorded, if he or she does sacrifice, then no one will die.

This means that if its used at night, the wolfs would regret and wont attack, alchemist cannot use his potion, cursed wont die instead of the blessed, the remaining lover wont kill him/her self. If its done at day the one chose to be hanged wont be hanged and so the same things that apply at night would go on.

The Shield

In times of need anything that can aid to survival will be gladly used, the bearer of the shield is a lucky one, for he can protect someone at night from harm, with the blessing of the ancients and a tool on his hands, the shield is ready to be of use every night.

The bearer of a magic shield who can use its special ability to protect someone at night, this shill can withstand the power of the chemist, wolfs, hunter, and avoid the seer to see the one inside. The shield cannot protect against blessing/curse or love status.

The Rouge

In times of need, others will seek opportunity, with nimble fingers and sneaky movements, the rouge risks him/herself at night to steal something he can use in order to save his/her own hide from the great curse.

When the rouge steals there are many possibilities that the rouge can find, all depending on who he steal from. The host must give a warning to the player if he has been stolen something important, in the case of a wolf, that he has been discovered.

[*] Villager- (( a pair of socks, a shovel, grain ))nothing the Rogue can use.

[*]The Seer- He finds his Scrying tool, the Rogue has turn into the seer and cannot steal anymore, the Seer is turned into a Villager.

[*]The Drunk- same process that applies with the Seer.

[*]The Alchemist- he steals one of the 1 potions, heads is life, tails is death, the host will flip a coin to see what potion was stolen.

[*]Werewolf-A warning is given to the wolf, letting him/her know that he its been discovered, the rouge will notice who the wolf is and run back to hide from the danger

[*]Cupid- it will be required to assign each arrow a heads (a) or tails(b), after flipping a coin the rouge is told that he holds the power to make someone fall in love with someone unknown(lets say that rogue gets heads ). once the Rouge selects it, lover(a) is not longer in love with lover (b), and the new lover (a) its notified about his new love, as well as lover ( b)

[*]The Hunter- the rogue steals the hunter crossbow, becoming the hunter and the hunter becomes a villager.

[*]The Priest- Same process that applies with the cupid, (a) for blessed one and (b) for cursed one.

[*]The Cultist- Same process that applies with the wolfs.

I belive those are all the normal classes, do let me know if i am missing one or if this needs balancing, i believe it is alright, but do let me know any comments please, i will be working on making a Story for HeRo and more clases to come for Werewolf, including a Vampire ^.o ho ho ho.

Loyalty to one's friends and those who lay their trust in thee.
[Image: Everoth-TeaCup.png]
Thanks Rika for the Marvelous Sign.
The Code of Chivalry [Image: e6wosw.png]
( http://www.astro.umd.edu/~marshall/chivalry.html )
01-29-2010 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply