Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shadow of honor! Recruitement
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Wink Shadow of honor! Recruitement

On the Eternal battlefield for power, there lies millions of bodies and pounds of blackened blood. This blood turned black for the honor they gave up, to have the power to fight. But from this dark blood, We have awoken, for we are the shadows of these warriors former honor. We were awoken by this world so covered in hatred and dishonor. To change the way things are. Be it by words, or by Force. We will not rest until honor is restablished. For we are the SHADOWS OF HONOR

Yeah sorry in advance for any confusion while reading. I heard it in a dream so give me a break Lol. Anyway yeah about recruitment you can Pm if you want to join but I will ask 3 questions to test your honor. I may not be the strongest... Yet! but I am growing in power well enough. If you don't mind fighting for honor or having me as your leader then Pm and who knows you might be fighting to change Ro.

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
03-11-2006 05:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jubei Offline
Chairman

RE: Shadow of honor! Recruitement

[Image: vadersandwitch.jpg]

[Image: hl101.jpg]
03-11-2006 06:30 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

umm yeah what does that mean??

03-12-2006 12:05 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Oh and jsut a tip, maybe you should take out the OoC in your sig Icon_razz
Just a thought /ho

03-12-2006 02:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

XD I know

03-12-2006 02:54 PM
jman212 Offline

errr..can i join?!? XD

IGetMoney~LoA Forever.
[Image: LoAcopy.jpg]
03-27-2006 11:48 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

um so you were inspired to create this guild from a dream? And some dark side sandwiches sound rather scrumptious, as long as the bread isn't burnt to crispybits (:D)

but i'll pass on the side of blackened blood. sorry you sound really interesting but i'm already pledged to another.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
03-27-2006 04:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Actually (from last i checked, and from the blackmail reports from my spies) Sekaru is currently making sandwiches with us in the Order of Chaos again Icon_smile

From what i heard, his second in command was left in charge with a new guild? But you'd have to contact one of them for further information *bows*

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
03-27-2006 08:30 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Yup you got that right as for me being in OoC sorry to all of you who wanted to join but I know where my loyalties are destined to lie... OoC is the place for this future stalker and I wouldn't have it any other way... and as for the sandwiches ... I don't eat bread much not a big fan of bread lets just say...ever since that toaster incident... and yeah my dreams are pretty wack but its like my gut feeling. Wich is now telling me stay with OoC forever... Sorry you guys you want a guild well wait for one to come up or take the iniciative of making your own if you think your too weak ... I was 80 when I made this one. Yeah it was hard as hell but it was damn sure worth, only problem I had was those peesky alliances....

03-28-2006 12:34 AM