Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crazy Merchant
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

RE: Crazy Merchant

There's the Lost Miner quest too, which starts at the entrance of Einbech Mines. It's pretty simple, bring lots of fwings!

TPC Wrote:Although you have to admit that its not totally random. If you like participating in events its a huge disadvantage to live in Europe, because then more than half the events are held in the middle of the night. Since most of the GMs lives in countries that has timezones near server time, and "when you can personally fit them in" is when you come home from work and stuff, so in the evening in those timezones. Which is after midnight in Europe.

Cry

Go Canada! Icon_biggrin
05-20-2010 09:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Crazy Merchant

TPC Wrote:Although you have to admit that its not totally random. If you like participating in events its a huge disadvantage to live in Europe, because then more than half the events are held in the middle of the night. Since most of the GMs lives in countries that has timezones near server time, and "when you can personally fit them in" is when you come home from work and stuff, so in the evening in those timezones. Which is after midnight in Europe.

Cry

pssh at least you can pull all nighters on weekends and play with NA players... those in asia on the other hand, is just waking up and has to go to school/work when the NA players and GMs start coming back from school/work... Cry

-w-
05-21-2010 01:42 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

I think it's the other way around...

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-21-2010 02:15 AM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

Those in asia, get about 1 day to playing with NA players in an all-nighter.

Europeans, being closer to the time of North Americans, can get a longer period of time, about two days, since monday people have school/work usually.
05-21-2010 10:38 AM