Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Temporary" LoA
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

"Temporary" LoA

I actually haven't been around for a while, and while i'm sure most people don't even know me, i figured i'd at least still let ya know i'm alive >.>;;;

anyway, a couple months ago my laptop fried on me, and i've not had the funds to afford a new one.

what does this mean? i'm not sure other than i won't be in-game until i can actually afford a new laptop, which may or may not possibly be soon due to it being tax season and the lovely refunds roll in Icon_smile but that also may not happen as me and my wife will most likely be investing in to a house with that money and using the government's $8000 first time homeowner incentive for a rather nice downpayment which would hopefully reduce our overall costs enough to move out of the apartment we're living in.

i will however stop by the forums every so often to see the updates, changes, and whatever else panda has in store for this place. i would love to be back soon, and playing the game for hours, but i'll just have to live without. it's not all bad, i'm catching up on DS games now Icon_wink
02-06-2010 01:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

RE: "Temporary" LoA

Ive always known you on the forums but never known your IGN, see ya later though, good luck on the new house Icon_razz

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
02-06-2010 03:03 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

what Trowa said...

well grats on the new house!

hope you can come and play with us again soon No1

-w-
02-10-2010 06:11 AM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

Good luck out there! Hope to see you around sometime~
02-15-2010 05:32 PM
Zeena Offline

LoA = Leave of absence, I'm assuming. Thought it was about Lordz of Anarchy at first. Laugh

Good luck. Icon_smile
02-15-2010 05:43 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

lol zeena, yea it's Leave of Absence. anyway i am able to be back in business. got a new netbook and it's gonna be great! also, may just very well be getting in to a house. albeit a rental house, it's still better than a studio apartment lol.
05-05-2010 02:51 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

WB Ok

-w-
05-05-2010 11:17 PM