Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ragnarok DS
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Ragnarok DS

The Roger Wrote:Hmm, SW+GTB shield wont protect you from arrows, if I remember well when I did MT with wizard =o

lol, well since dex doesn't affect cast time, might as well invest in agi or vit Icon_wink so much for pesky arrows =P
08-14-2010 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Magister Magi Offline
Commander Of The Queen's Knights

RE: Ragnarok DS

It doesn't affect it in this game? o.o Wow, that means I've already wasted some stat points. lol

[Image: RickyBanner14.jpg]
C1- Ricky Falenas (Magician) 50/37
08-15-2010 04:30 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

yea dex doesn't contribute to cast time reduction or anything. not that it's really necessary though. the enemies are weak enough and you cast at a fixed rate which is pretty fast as is.
08-16-2010 12:04 AM
Magister Magi Offline

True. But right now, my other two party members kill them before I can even cast.

08-16-2010 11:04 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

if it's a concern with that, then set them to heal instead lol or guard.

but if they can take out enemies without your help, then by all means let them Icon_wink
08-17-2010 05:16 PM
Magister Magi Offline

Both are very good points. The only thing I can actually hit without them killing it first are the boss monsters.

Actually, Sierra is set to Heal, but she still attacks.

08-17-2010 08:45 PM
lordofwars Offline

you know how some cards give you special attributes like null darkness or null undead..? I went into MT, expecting the special card abilities to work, but the Dark Lord card on my boots and the Deviruchi card I have on one of my Solar Helms -- those two abilities did not work!!! >_<?? hope that this is not the same with the Golden Thief Bug card... Anyways, I managed to get past the HydroLancer in MT, but died 3 floors later.. Floors after HL include really hard-to-kill Incubus, Wanderer, Succubbus, Isilla, and one or two other monsters. I have completed 75% of quests, but for the third quest item, i really do not want to get rid of my awesome DK job exp and half of my level for Shaman, b/c I am already 65/45 DK , but what level do I have to be in order to get DK spirit..? or do I need a recruitable NPC leveled to the point that I actually do get it?Question MarkThinkingIcon_smile

EDIT: if anyone wants to destroy some monsters with me, my friend code is 2322 7821 4399

also, what in the world do you actually DO with all three story items? are they there so you can learn or something..? if someone actually knows, please post about it.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2011 12:05 AM by lordofwars.)
07-17-2011 12:00 AM
timlycan Offline
Fallen Champion

@lordofwars wanna finish MT? Roll a spear knight because they are like the 2nd most imbalanced character in the game (2nd only to blacksmith). I have 55+91 str and 80+12 vit nothing else XD. equipment includes Brionac with 1 frione card and 2 mino cards. and yes GTB card works as some spells don't even hit me when I am up against darklord I think one of his spells hits but I think it is just his attack animation. GTB is nice but for this broken game succubus may be better since your health will be replenished by the brionac. Oh and the reason I have +91 str is because i have 2 meginjard with bongun cards in them.

Timothy - 99/70 Champion
Tim_DMD - 93/43 Creator
Tyryn - 99/70 Sniper
Touya - 93/61 Minstrel
Trade - 71/39 Blacksmith Vendor
07-17-2011 02:18 AM
lordofwars Offline

Nice. I will consider using two meginjards with bongun cards. I used to have a 1 or 2 slotted meginjard, but forgot to save and eventually DS died. lol.
07-17-2011 08:05 PM
lordofwars Offline

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I have just discovered a new glitch on this game!!! Remember me saying that I was a lvl 65/45 DK? So this morning, I did MT floors 31-35, saved, went to Guild HQ, deposited a SUCSAD dagger, 2 boxes of drowsiness, and 2 boxes of thunder. I then wanted a taekwon kid, but I got rid of one of my DKs. I clicked recruit til I found a good enough TK, I checked his skills, then went back a page and checked another's skills. but when I tried clicking the recruit button for the better TK, it said my guild was already full. But I'm like," But I didn't recruit anybody." I went to my guild members list, and I found an exact replica of my character!!!!! talk about like wtfff!!!! same exact exp, stats, skills, etc. It also said the personality was brave and relationship status COMRADE. So, right now I'm doing the regualr knight thing with two of my knights -- Lucifi and Andrew. figured I was gonna do MT with regular Knight because when I was DK, I found Lucifi was more powerful than me!!! talk about like wth lol. starting to reconsider if I shouldv'e done taekwon so i can have meginjard...
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2011 06:23 PM by lordofwars.)
07-19-2011 06:22 PM