Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ragnarok DS
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

RE: Ragnarok DS

Is Blacksmith really that much more powerful than Dark Knight?

Also, where do I find my Friend Code? o.o

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 03:53 AM by ShadowValentine.)
03-04-2010 03:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Let's say that Blacksmiths can max their own attack by themselves.

As for your Friend Code, it's written in Mirage Tower, with your Friend List settings.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-04-2010 05:03 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

DKs increase their attack and attack speed by a fairly large amount, is that seriously lower than that of the Blacksmith?

Also, my friend code is 0002 5314 0142 Icon_biggrin

EDIT: I noticed a Dark Knight using Death Blade on Wifi. How do I get this skill?

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 09:13 AM by ShadowValentine.)
03-04-2010 07:30 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

I never said "Increase", I said "Maximise".

Death Blade is probably the Dark Knight's Final Skill, only obtainable after the main story has been cleared.

Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-04-2010 01:05 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

yea, with max aspd on a BS plus a 40z mammo after unfair trick is maxed it's just ridiculous. at pretty much end game with maximum stats for all stats a BS shines through, but BS can make it there so much sooner than that point and any other class.

i haven't played DK yet as i haven't unlocked it yet, but i will eventually.
03-04-2010 01:55 PM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

How do you get the final skills? Complete every single quest? Because I'm going around doing that now, Death Blade looks so epic *-* And DK's fun, in a way x3 Trying to maximize my damage with 1h Swords, since they seem to be the most versatile. Used to be using a +3 Cutlass, then I switched to a +3 Byung Un Sword [2] with two Skel Workers.

03-05-2010 03:19 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

No, you have to bring a generic second class NPC of your guild to the respective Job Class guild, they will then give you a quest.

03-05-2010 07:40 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

What about DK and Shaman? And is there a level requirement? I can't seem to find the right person for DK / Shaman in the Swordsman / Acolyte guilds.

And I take it generic means not any of the plot-specific characters?

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 09:58 AM by ShadowValentine.)
03-05-2010 09:39 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

As far as I remember for both ot them, it's the same NPC that first triggered the quest (Dark Wizard and Shaman), I think you also need to have them at Job 30 minium.

And you're right, Generics are characters that aren't used in the plot (meaning Ales, Sierra, Lucifi, Viselc and Lisir only, however, it will work if you bring Rolek, Julietta, Dan or Nina)

03-05-2010 01:20 PM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

... I think I'm gonna run out of guild slots for all those characters x_x;

EDIT I: It appears to be a base level requirement, since my 6x/4x DK guildy can't activate the quest and my 9x/1 Blacksmith can.

EDIT II: Yeah, I think it's a 70 or so base level requirement, maybe higher. Also, I can't seem to get different phrases for Mirage Tower. They don't seem to change.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 03:26 AM by ShadowValentine.)
03-05-2010 10:31 PM