Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ragnarok DS
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: Ragnarok DS

Jubei let me play his, I want it now. D:

03-06-2010 03:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

B> More multiplayer stuff. Maybe even duelling.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
03-06-2010 03:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

The max guild limit is 16, it seems, meaning that you will have enough space to have at least one of each class, but you'll lack 2 slots to have all classes with both Males and Females.

By the way, my friend code changed due to a save loss, so I'll update it later.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-06-2010 03:47 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

I note a DK who can attack faster and sometimes harder than me. And my stats say 200aspd and 820 atk when I buff myself. So it gives rise the question.... What kind of hax gearing does this DK have?!

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 04:35 AM by ShadowValentine.)
03-06-2010 04:08 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

well i've found a bit of a minor glitch having to do with Mirage Tower.

once you progress through the tower enough you open up the ability to start on higher floors rather than progress through the entire tower. anyway, i'm at the point where i have access to floor 31 and up, but when starting on floor 16 and going to floor 30 i find i'm no longer able to continue until i progress through the storyline further.

interestingly enough i still have access to floor 31 at the start of the tower after selecting preparation complete and i can bypass the need to progress through the story. i have gotten to gemini several times and unsuccessfully attempted to defeat him, but the fact i can get that far is rather neat anyway as it opens up the ability for better equips and cards earlier than the game anticipated.

granted it's not much earlier than anticipated, but still earlier nonetheless.
03-06-2010 06:06 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

I was trying to get this game. Seems that EVERY gamestop around only bought one copy + preorders, and everywhere is sold out.

I am sad.

03-06-2010 10:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

it isn't necessarily that they bought only one copy, but rather that they only sent one copy. i went to my local gamestop and that's what i was told. i was fortunate on mine though. apparently with the first copy of the game they sent the pre-order goodie that came with the game so i got that as a bonus even though i didn't pre-order.

not that i care to use it, and i'm not even sure you could use it on the free iRO server anyway lol.
03-07-2010 02:29 PM
bugaboo Offline
Other Wolf

Lol, I finally started playing the game against since the day I got it.??I was hoping for more, and I'll admit, it's a little disappointing, but it's not a bad game.??It's nice so far (not that far, just got a job looking for a little boy- which I'd like to add was a super obvious move LOL <3).??Maybe a bit cliche, but overall, I like it.
03-07-2010 06:01 PM
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

I spent the better part of the morning looking for a store that carried it in my town. Not a single one had, however the little family run buisness is very good at ordering in games. :D But I lucked out and a friend of mine was out visiting friends in the bigger city two hours away and found a shop that had the game. So now im just waiting for him to come back with it.

Question tho, how is the movement. Do you 'have' to use the stylist?
03-07-2010 06:50 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

the stylus is used for just about everything. you can move your character with the d-pad, but i just stick to the stylus and it's not that difficult to get the hang of. they made sure it was quite simple to use.
03-07-2010 07:52 PM