Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ragnarok DS
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

RE: Ragnarok DS

Awesome, I got the game late last night, so im just waiting on my daughter to be in a better mood so I can start the game.

Kinda sad there are no alchemists in the game, oh well..
03-08-2010 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

I got the game yesterday too dood! :D

As for cliche' ... the character intros are the most cliche' RPG backstories that ever existed, the plot is generic but the character interaction is hilarious.

Not too far in the game yet, but I can't wait to Mirage Tower and then get so OP that I break the game (without going Blacksmith) ;p

That is how I have fun. <3

03-08-2010 01:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Save for the Detarderus you fight in the Mirage Tower (and the last 4 floors before it), it's quite easy to overcome all of the ennemies you encounter during the game.

By the way, here's my new Friend Code, I promise I'll make a backup before playing with Customization codes again D:

...That's funny, it didn't changed... Bleh, I don't get those saves system at all...

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-08-2010 02:41 PM
Jubei Offline
Chairman

friend codes are specific to the game cartridge. They dont change at all. Thats why :x

[Image: hl101.jpg]
03-08-2010 03:26 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Really ? Well, I never had more than one save in any game before, so that explains why.

Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-08-2010 03:28 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

they're specific to the cartridge, but i think more importantly they're specific to the DS itself, like if you used a different DS the friend code would change.

also i'm already on my way to being over powered lol, i've already done 5 limit breaks and i just barely got my guild started up lol. i haven't even done the first guild quest that you get.
03-08-2010 09:46 PM
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

Geez, I had to restart.. Didn't like they way I played my stats..

Wish I could change the main guys hair.. or even the colour
03-08-2010 10:28 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Ragnarok DS

Iced Blue Wrote:Geez, I had to restart.. Didn't like they way I played my stats..

Wish I could change the main guys hair.. or even the colour

You can in multiplayer, does that count?

So...how does one find out their friend code?

Specifically.

03-08-2010 11:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Go to Mirage Tower, choose
Challenge > Multi-Player > Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection

There you have your friends settings as well as your Friend Code.

As for the stats thing, you can always switch jobs to get a stat reset at the cost of halved level.

03-09-2010 03:34 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

If you have access to a cheat program or flashcart, there is always the option of the Mirage Tower Customization cheat, whose extremely deadly side-effect has been fixed. Previously, it corrupted your save to the point where you could not load or save, but now it works fine.

You get new hairstyles and colours through quests and completing certain levels of the Mirage Tower for use within the Mirage Tower.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2010 05:23 AM by ShadowValentine.)
03-09-2010 05:21 AM