Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
7 Word Game
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: 7 Word Game

"Tick, tock knock on wood" the dog sang along.

That dog could never ever sing that song with subtle perfect tone.

Then in surprise, his very eyes were gone and disappeared.

He notices then his sense of sound had increased by nearly ten!

In slight sorrow he trotted along, yapping his awkward notes and such, finally realizing this new ability could possibly help him much.

Listening to all the natural notes, the humming sounds of random folks, whisper chitters of tiny birds, he began singing all he'd heard.

Dismissing despair, he sang to the air many tunes, all perfect and full of glee.

Stopping mid-song, he heard skittering along...the tiny feet of an animal so wee, towards the forest of the Shickamore trees.

New Words:
Tree, yet, menagerie, rivers, miniature, horns, crackling.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
03-15-2010 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??7 Word Game

My father was a tree,
Yet he seemed rather fond of me.
He took me down to the menagerie,
We looked at many pedigree.
There we spoke of where the rivers meet.
Miniature horns crackling in common beat.
My father was a tree.

I feel educated.

New Words:
Confused, Cat, Cake, Clingy, Claustrophobic, Celsius, Cannon

03-16-2010 12:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seyrus Offline

confused, cat, cake, clingy, claustrophobic, celsius, cannon

Tom was a little confused as he looked outside the window of his home. His house was atop one of the highest mountains around. "No snow?" He was wondering about that, couse he wanted to test his new snowboard that his grandfather bought him. He went outside to the snow cannon and switched it on but the temperature didn't go lower and stayed constantly at 2? celsius. He opened the vent of the machine and tried to climb in. He felt a bit claustrophobic at first but he made it to fix it. Then he heared a sound. He climbed out again to see what made the sound. It was a little black cat. "Oh, how cute!" he said and fetched a piece of cake to feed the little cat. The little thing seemed to be very hungry and ate a lot of the cake and became a bit clingy so that Tom decided to take it with him. They soon became best friends.

END

new 7 words:

animal, stone, horse, bad, hug, toolbox, wicked

[Image: Seyrussigna.jpg]
03-16-2010 12:56 PM
BabyRina Offline

animal, stone, horse, bad, hug, toolbox, wicked

There once was an animal who loved to run free in the forest. He was a horse named Sam.

One day Sam decided to go on a trip to deliver a toolbox back to hid master. Along the way he met the wicked witch of the west! In terror he ran as fast as he could and he tripped on the stone on the path. He began to cry and his friend Rina came and hugged him to make him feel better.

Both Sam and Rina travelled together to get the toolbox to where it belonged. Soon they had encountered a big bad wolf!

Sam said, "I'll protect you Rina! I'm bigger and smarter than this wolf!" Sam went and jumped over the wolf, stunning him giving Rina a chance to get by too.

"Yay we did it!" exclaimed Rina.

By dinnertime they were able to make it back to Hugel to give the toolbox to their master, Linh.

The end!

New words:
pain, nails, tiger, bookshelf, blanket, hard, music

[Image: siginprogresscopy-1.png]
Baby Rina - Rina Catcher - Minnie Me
Riches - Criseyde - Carbonated Drink
03-21-2010 10:43 PM
katleoyumi Offline

YAY I am the master!!

pain, nails, tiger, bookshelf, blanket, hard, music

There once was a tiger who liked to play hard to get. She would paint her nails all pretty. Lay a blanket in front of a bookshelf in the library, and then she would dance to techno music while rejecting all the male tigers.

But one day, there came a tiger named TPC who really wanted her as his mate. He tried everything. He tried to prove his bravery and prowess by going on epic hunts for food. He tried to paint her and sing her a song. He tried to suck up to her, but none of it would work.

Then one day, he decided to beat her at her own game. He whitened his teeth, laid a blanket in front of the bookshelf next to her at the library. Then he started to dance to techno music, while rejecting all the female tigers.

He danced until his paws were in pain, and finally at 8pm, he won her. c=

New Words:
dance - once - epic - brave - hunt - sohee - crusader

pocket size linh [whitesmith] **
pocket size Iinh [baby blacksmith] **
Blackchapel [baby monk] **
Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

Guild: HappyChildFoundation
03-24-2010 09:30 AM
TPC Offline
I like pie

I'll give a poem a try:

---
Dance the night away,
for once forget your sorrow.
For there really is no way,
that we can do it tomorrow.

We are going on a hunt,
to slay the evil sohee.
Can we pull off this stunt?,
so we can finally be free.

A Crusader and a Knight,
preparing for the epic ravage.
We have to be brave tonight,
for our target is evil and savage.

We need to be prepared,
to fight this evil spawn.
We can't let us get scared,
for we leave at the light of dawn.
--

New words:
infinite, simple, thirteen, TV, morning, tail, clown.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
03-24-2010 11:25 AM
katleoyumi Offline

infinite, simple, thirteen, TV, morning, tail, clown

On a simple Friday the thirteenth, a clown with a red tail tried to watch TV all morning in order to avoid the infinite disasters that always awaited him on Friday the thirteenth.

While he was watching Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, an alchemist named Byracka came and summoned a bunch of plants outside the front of his home.

While he was watching Batman: The Animated Series, a sniper named Rina Catcher was planting a bunch of ankle snarls outside the back of his home.

While he was watching South Park, an assassin named HarIey Quinn was hiding outside the left side of his house--ready to grimtooth him.

While he was watching America's Best Dance Crew, a baby wizard named Bait was waiting outside of the right side of his house--ready to storm gust him.

These four HCF tricksters spent all day doing this. They continued through lunch time. Then they continued through dinner time. Then when it was 10 pm, they realized that the clown wasn't coming out today.

At 12 am, the clown turned off his lights and went to bed. The HCF tricksters were sad that they wasted so much time and materials, so they went home with their heads down and their sp drained.

New Words:
drain - trickster - lunch - lights - bed - continue - four

pocket size linh [whitesmith] **
pocket size Iinh [baby blacksmith] **
Blackchapel [baby monk] **
Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

Guild: HappyChildFoundation
03-28-2010 09:00 AM