Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

Guild: HappyChildFoundation
03-12-2010 01:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: 7 Word Game

Once in those times of dowsing and quarrels, there was a small mouse, who's time was immortal.

Inside of a sculpture he did reside, reading thousands of words to bide his time.

Content he was with his glamorous hut, until one day the mold did erupt!

Angry and shouting out curses and things, he then recalled the tale of the Shickamore seeds.

"These seeds shall cure, and all!" he thought in his head, remembering it wholly.

Snickering happily overrun with glee, he skittered outside his home, towards the forest of Shickamore trees.

New words: Lesser, furthermore, ice cream, mountain, another, tiger, yelled.

Have fun with the new words Icon_razz

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
03-12-2010 01:48 PM
TPC Offline
I like pie

Hm.. lets see if I can make a 7 sentence story where the word is the last word of each sentence.

---
Back in prehistoric time here was a big mountain.
One sunny day on the mountain there was a tiger.
The tiger, who hadn't eaten for days, screamed out "I want some food, and furthermore.."
He was interrupted because another tiger showed up, and then yet another.
The third tiger said "You woke us up when you yelled!".
The first tiger said "But I'm starved, I need food now, or our numbers will be reduced to one lesser."
The second tiger grunted and replied "Fine, you can have this ice cream".
---

New words:
blame, lord, watching, stink, moment, rock, spells.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2010 02:23 PM by TPC.)
03-12-2010 02:23 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

<comment>

That was actually very entertaining to read :o I didn't think someone'd get a good story deal out of my words, kudos :D

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
03-12-2010 03:06 PM
katleoyumi Offline

blame, lord, watching, stink, moment, rock, spells

There once lived a lord who liked to leave stink bombs in people's rooms. The thing he enjoyed most was watching the moment when the bombs exploded and the blame would be bounced around like a hot potato from person to person.

One day, Maria the hermit who lived under a rock, saw the lord planting a stink bomb in one of her friends' rooms. She was outraged! She could not believe that such an honourable lord was participating in such foul and immature antics.

So while the lord was hiding behind a bush, Maria started going through her book of spells until she landed on the spell that could switch the souls of two people. She casted it on her and the lord and after a blast of excitement and an explosion of fear! The lord found himself inside the body of Maria the hermit and Maria was in the body of the lord.

Maria only wanted to teach the lord a lesson for just a day but unfortunately, she didn't read the fine print which said "this spell is not reversible." So ever since that day, no one ever found anymore stink bombs in their rooms and Maria ruled as a wonderful lord who had a fascinating fascination with rocks.

New Words:
teach - book - hide - through - his - pink - speaker

pocket size linh [whitesmith] **
pocket size Iinh [baby blacksmith] **
Blackchapel [baby monk] **
Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

03-12-2010 06:17 PM
TPC Offline
I like pie

---
A speaker for the dead had just finished his job. This speaking had been a though one and he was looking forward to going home. He was wondering how things had changed back there, since by the time he got home he would have been gone for 32 years, even though only a few months had passed for him.

It was only noon, so he decided to get an early start and head for home right away, rather than dragging out his visit to the small colony and having to stay another day. So he went to his ship to inspect it to make sure everything was working.

After he boarded the ship he looked trough everything, and it seemed to be in order. So he programmed in the destination and started it up. The trip would take a week, so he was trying to figure out what to do during the time. He decided to start writing on a book about all his experiences he had accumulated trough his travels, to maybe try to pass them on, to teach others about things he head learned. He didn't get very far however because he couldn't decide on what color he wanted the cover to have. He thought that pink might be nice but a black cover might be seen as more serious. He spent all week trying to decide.

When the computer announced that they had arrived at his home he checked out the ansible network to see what had happened during the time of his travels. He was shocked to learn that there had been a horrible virus infection on his home colony, and that the entire place was in a quarantine since the disease was dangerous. He hadn't been able to say goodbye to his few friends who had died from the virus, and had no idea where he was going to go now. In the end he decided to spend some time hiding away on the ship to finish writing his book while he still could, and then he would go to the colony in spite of the quarantine to see the people he knew that were still alive and try to help them find a cure.
---

If you don't know what a speaker for the dead is, this might enlighten you. Its one of my favorite books of all time, and so are the rest of the books in that book series. You probably need to have read it to understand some of the references in the story.

New words:
mall, east, seahorse, handshake, going, stroller, busted.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2010 06:49 PM by TPC.)
03-12-2010 06:43 PM
katleoyumi Offline

@ Byracka: Damn what a nerdy--story sorta. O_O

Also you gave me 8 words. =c So please remove a word. c=

Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

03-13-2010 03:44 PM
TPC Offline
I like pie

Oh sorry, I removed one.

Well, its based on a science fiction book, so of course its a bit nerdy (although thats not really the focus of the book, it has a pretty nice story).

03-13-2010 06:50 PM
katleoyumi Offline

Finally I will write one since you are so anxious. c=

mall, east, seahorse, handshake, going, stroller, busted

Have you ever tried to do a handshake with a seahorse? Don't ever try. I tried once at a mall in the east end and I got busted for knocking over a stroller. Yep, there was a baby in that stroller. The sad thing was...I couldn't even stop the stroller because it was going faster than I could go on my two legs. Oh? Surprised? Well...I'm a dog. =c

Random story ftw.

New Words:

knock - that - could - ever - surprise - dog - with

Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

03-15-2010 11:28 PM