Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ROII Update
hiropyro Offline
~insert witty phrase here~

RE: ??ROII Update

Now you guys just because blade and soul(OMG YAY!) is coming along with other mmo's this year. Does not mean this game is going to fall behind. I mean koreans are at least 2x's smarter than we give them credit for. I am sure they believe the game will draw in there HUGE(HUUUUGE!!!) fan base from RO1 even more than before.

And on more mature characters the only way I could possibly except it (would be tough because of the fact that most of the games coming out this year would look that way) is if the original manga artis (miu jung li? XD is that right?) was to do the character designs...

[Image: sigp.gif]
02-13-2010 09:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE: ROII Update

Well, that's assuming it can even rub shoulders with all the other now-big-time MMOs in Korea. When Ragnarok came out back in the day, it was probably a great choice amongst a sea of bad or dreadful games. Nowadays, not so much; heck, it might even have to compete against the Free2Play market for players as well (since the newer ones coming out this year in Korea seem to nearly match P2P qualities... almost), on top of having to compete with things like TERA, B&S, Aion, and the likes.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
02-16-2010 12:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply