Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PVP Tournament
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

PVP Tournament

PVP Tournament

I'm gonna give another try to the pvp tournament idea, changed a few things however from the last one.

To participate, you have to register in this post and leave the current information on your character in a format like this:

Name: GM-Pandora
Class: GM
Base Level: 99
Job Level: 50

Please update the information as you level by using the "edit" function of the forum.

You may enter only 1 character from all your accounts.

*** The tournament will be on Sunday March 26th starting from 4:30 PM (EST) ***
(That's half an hour after the WOE)

The rules:

~ This will be an all class tournament, thus you wont know which class you are going to get against in your different fights until the ladder is made. I don't wanna hear any ranting that you got into a fight against a class that was strong against yours. The matches will be decided according to level range and then randomly.

~ You may not bring any potions/consumable items of any kind, no healing hp/sp items, nothing! When the tournament starts you should have ONLY your equips with you (you may bring more than one set of equip). And a GM will be checking before warping you. The only exception to this rule is the Alchemist class who will be allowed to bring 100 potion of their choice for the whole tournament. Arrows, traps, gems, fire/acid bottle, EDP bottle and such are allowed, those are not used directly but via a skill.

~ At the start of the tournament, every contestant will also be given 50 white potions, 25 Green potions and and 5 speed potions of his/her choice (concentration/awakening/berserk). That's all you get for the whole tournament. If that puts you overweight, you will have to drop some of it to a GM.

~ No trading ANYTHING to another player during the tournament. No equips, no potions, nothing.

~ No outside buffs. But there will be time for pre-buff before each match (buffs that you have from your own skills only).

~ There will be no fight postponed or rescheduled, if you're not there, your opponent wins by default.

~ Make sure you are fully updated, there might be Soul Linker there or people with the latest hats, if you crash it will be your problem.

~ You have until 24h before the tournament (so until saturday the 25th at 4:30 PM) to edit your post if need be with the correct levels, after that, the topic will be locked. This will give me 24h to make the planning of the matches.

~ Each fight will be limited to 5 minutes, if a fight exceeds 4 minutes a warning will be given and 1 more minute allowed, after the 5 minutes have passed the winner will be the one with the most % of hp left.

~ Hiding/Cloacking will be limited to 15 seconds at once, after that you must appear, but you can hide again if you wish (for a maximum of 15 seconds again).

~ We will allow players to watch the tournament, however no intervention will be tolerated. Anyone not following this rule will be kicked from the tournament room and wont be recalled. To help with this rule, players only watching will need to create level 1 novices. We will also assign players a limit of space where they may sit (anyone not in the current fight will have to be sitting in that designated area.)

~ A fighting player is not allowed to go beyond the borders set for the players watching, if pushed by an opponent's skill, the player must immediatly come back to the fighting area.

~ If a skill or attack hits a sitting player not participating in the fight you will not be penalised, it's unavoidable sometimes, specially with area attacks. We will ask those players however to sit again, or simply not move until the fight is over, if killed such players not participating will be resurected once the fight is over (so don't respawn please).

~ It will be forbidden to talk or PM a GM during a match, as our attention will have to be focused on the fight. But talk will be allowed between fights of course.

Prizes:

Alexander:
1st prize: 1 OCA + 2 OPB + 10 Allegiance points + 1m zeny + a Crown!

krimlin:
2nd prize: 1 OCA + 1 OPB + 5 Allegiance points + 500k zeny

Black K. Night:
3rd prize: 1 OPB + 5 Allegiance points + 200k

Winning a match gives 1 OBB + 50k.

Consolation prize for loosing a match (thus being eliminated from the tournament): 1 Gift Box.

Thus for example if you win your 2 first match and get elimnated at the 3rd you win 2 OBB, 1 Gift box + 100k.

EDIT: On a side-note. PVP tends to create ranting. If too many people complain I will simply drop the event. So please try to breath deeply before you start ranting for various reasons.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-17-2006 03:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
_Wind_ Offline
True Meaning of Fear: Me

RE: PVP Tournament

I'll be the first to sign up and show you all my power, hopefully my Falcon Assualt will be fized by then

Info as of this moment:

Name: _Wind_
Job Class: Sniper
Base level: 89
Job level: 56

Leader of the Former ~EX -Freelancer-

[Image: dssignature6zq.jpg]

If you Keep fighting, you'll be defeated eventually -
03-17-2006 03:30 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Name: Alexander
Job Class: Lord Knight
Base Level: 99
Job Level: 70

(Finally! I think it's safe to say I'm done updating my levels. )
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2006 04:16 AM by Alexander.)
03-17-2006 03:46 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Name : Krimlin
Job : Crusader
Base lvl : 84
Job lvl : 50

edited 84->85

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2006 06:34 PM by Général_Argos.)
03-17-2006 04:06 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Updated:
Arrows, traps, gems, fire/acid bottle, EDP bottle and such are allowed, those are not used directly but via a skill.

I will discuss with the other GM the use of green pot and panacea. If you want to discuss it use the other topic (the one about green pot).

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-17-2006 04:35 PM
Jubei Offline
Chairman

Name: Enna
Class: Super Novice
Base Level: 81
Job level: 67

[Image: hl101.jpg]
03-17-2006 04:52 PM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Huntress
Hunter

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
03-17-2006 05:08 PM
Eldakar Offline
DevYne SublYme KevYne

Name: Ehaltar
Class: Acolyte High Icon_twisted
Base Level: 43
Job level: 30

Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.
03-17-2006 05:41 PM
SPIEGEL Offline
Malvados Corp.

Name; SPIEGEL
Class; High Priest
Base Level; 83
Job Level; 53

-Edited fot updating the base and job lv (c'mom uncle spiga, move this lazy bones) -

[Image: my.php?image=ddriori7iuqm8.gif] "No matter what happened, it's not my fault!"
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2006 02:03 PM by SPIEGEL.)
03-17-2006 05:57 PM
Hina Offline

Name:Hina
Class: Priest
Base level:91
Job level:50
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2006 06:50 PM by Hina.)
03-17-2006 06:49 PM