Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Aegis Storm
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Aegis Storm

My guild is no longer that active in-game. However, we will keep our forum and invite people to join it. As guild leader, I don't need your loyalty in my guild in-game. There will be no longer a requirement to join our guild's forum which has artworks as well. The point of my guild now is to make an intimate community that will help give people opinions to improve in their creativity and also to keep artworks that they don't want to show except to people they want advice in.

You can be:
1. spectator (Just look at the artworks)
2. artist in training (even crappy artworks are accepted and given opinions to improve)
3. commentator (If you actually have expert advice in the field)
4. writer (Some of us actually write stories but are afraid of showing it since of grammar, but sometimes what matters the most is the story)
5. anything related to art I guess...

Thanks to Mazy's tutorial in the guild forum that I was able to go back to colouring them.
Icon_biggrin
[Image: coloured.jpg]
send me a PM either forum/in-game

P.S. Aaron made a 100 things to do list involving drawing so I hope some people would join us for this.
Icon_smile

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 07:15 PM by Story Teller.)
06-06-2010 07:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I didn't make the 100 list, I stole it from someone else who posted it somewhere else. I can probably find another one or two for you guys sometime if needed. Icon_razz

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-06-2010 07:14 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

oh... my bad xD

06-06-2010 07:16 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Aegis Storm is recruiting! We're a social guild looking for new recruits. Anyone is welcome--just need to be social. We're very easygoing, only kicking inactive players when we need the space.

There's not much going on at the moment, but we're making plans to host our own events. Artwork from yours truly (or maybe from one of the other various artists in our guild) will be the prize for our winners. ;D

You'll also have access to our guild forum, where people mostly talk about and show off artwork, though you don't have to be in the guild to join the forum. Just drop me a PM for an invite. We love artists and art-lovers.

---
P.S.>thanks mazy for editing ;P

GUILD IS DEAD!!

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2010 12:56 AM by Story Teller.)
06-19-2010 02:44 PM