Poll: OMG OMG OMG OMG!
This for real?
Your full o shi!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
REAL: REAL UPDATE ON SECOND CLASSES FOR GS AND NINJA!
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE: REAL: REAL UPDATE ON SECOND CLASSES FOR GS AND NINJA!

Video of some of the new skills

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
04-21-2010 01:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

5 Homunculus S for genetics. =D :3 Icon_smile

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
04-21-2010 05:48 AM
Aziral Offline
Master Of All Evil

Gunslinger been one of my favorite class, I'm really happy about the news! However it really does beg the question: just how balanced can they be? Will their be any change to the way their skills will work.

I mean, we're speaking 2nd class here, not trans. Considering gunslinger on is own can get to job level 70 and that it is pretty much of needed to get a good set of skill, will people start getting a guns to ??/70 before going for second job? O_o;;

I know, I know! I'll probably just have to wait and behave to know, but I'm really wondering, would'nt want those class to become too much stronger.

So now's the time to start whinning to our beloved staff to get those? Icon_biggrin

...is a joke by the way ( just in case)

Az
04-21-2010 08:18 AM
hiropyro Offline
~insert witty phrase here~

Ok, Doddler compiled some jRO forum chats after/during the events.

Gunslingers/ninjas will be an advanced class.
They job change at 99. And can reach lvl 150.
Just like 3rd Jobs, P: not sure if this means that they are neither 3rd trans or second jobs. Just advanced. lol

He also got translated info on homunc S

"Homunculus S is created from a level 99 homunculus. There are no additional requirements.
A homunculus S can level up to 150.
They keep their stats from before they changed.
They keep their old skills, as well as the new ones for the type they change into. You can create a unique Homunculus S by mixing different original and S types."
jRO is getting some different renewal mechanics.(nothing super major I don't think so I am not posting it.)

- Gravity has the following content in development hopefully for 2010:
Episode 14.1 - Bifrost (The rainbow bridge connecting midgar and heaven. Talked about by that boss in muspel. PIcon_smile((Gunslingers/Ninjas should come out in this update.))
Episode 14.2 - To Alfheim (Basically elf land lol)((Although here is far more logical, do to the new world=new things added.))
World Map: Indonesia(Think Russa((Moscovia)) so new monsters for ice lvling? XD)
Side Scenario: Cat Island(We get to kill??more cats maybe?)
D: Sounds like jRO is trying to get Trans class able to go third at lvl 90 instead of 99. lol
"Episode 13's conclusion will provide more information on the hunt of Satan Morroc and his effect on Satan Morroc."

*98% of things outside () and (())'s are quotes of Doddler. P: the () are my thoughts.

lol i'll keep you updated. >> I should have some sprite sheets for homonc s and spirits soon. seems like they are already in renewal. P: So I estimate gunslinger/ninja sprites near September. ep13 should be ending in the summer. And Sakray will start testing 14 right after its release.
But I could be wrong <3
Agni=fire
Aqua=water(duh)

*Update*(only 2minutes after the first man im good. PIcon_smile
Angevon has sprite sheets up already.
Agni 1
Agni 2
Agni 3
Aqua 1
Aqua 2
Aqua 3

And thats all she has, P: If I see more i'll let you know, when I get home I may extract my renewal grf and get them myself.
*edit April 29th*
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/img/news/o/15/15000/35.jpg Can anyone translate that? D:

[Image: sigp.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2010 09:14 PM by hiropyro.)
04-22-2010 08:36 PM