• 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Fish with 1 Button
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

How to Fish with 1 Button

What you will need:
A way to protect yourself.
A near empty cart.
A pet to hold stuff, as well as food and an incubator.
A Fishing Rod.
Plenty of Bait.

How to Fish:
Step 1: Do the fishing quest, or make sure you have the Fishing Rod in your inventory.

Step 2: Buy as much Bait as you think you can use without being unable to arrange fish, for this purpose I bought 3000.

Step 3: Make sure you have an Incubator and enough Pet Food to last you for as long as it takes you to fish, generally 10-20 should be more than enough.

Step 4: Secure a way to protect yourself while fishing, either a homun (which generally sucks for the 2nd fishing spot due to its ADD Ai.), or be able to kill mobs manually if needed.

Step 5: Make your way to the fishing spot. Not dying is key.

Step 6: Find yourself a comfortable position to set up. Have your character sit a little bit away from the fishing spot, yet have it still on screen. Now align the first text box above the fishing spot, so that the 'next' button overlaps it. Next have the menu button so that your response overlaps the next or close button.

Step 7: Move your mouse over the fishing spot and mass click until you have carpal tunnel and sue the server for medical injuries that was your fault in the first place for fishing. (This works especially well for people with laptop mouses / touchpad mouses or game pads, since you don't have to worry about the mouse moving after mass clickings.)

Notes: Keep in mind your weight capacity, along with your pet and homuns hunger. Rotate stuff between cart, inventory and pet as needed.

Your setup should look something like this.

[Image: screenheroserver145.jpg]

Lastly, don't suck.

Now you should be full of fish.... either repeat or take a break so you do not develop severe medical injuries such as carpal tunnel. McDonalds may have been sued for making people fat, but... okay so it is the same situation, but that is a jerk move on your part.

Step 8: Don't sue the server, jerks.

03-18-2010 03:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zaratus Away
Bastard

RE: How to Fish with 1 Button

Imo it's slower than click and pressing enter.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
03-18-2010 04:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??How to Fish with 1 Button

Zaratus Wrote:Imo it's slower than click and pressing enter.

That means click faster!

03-18-2010 04:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Click+Enter is faster :D
I am too fast for the server for it to keep up even~ *making a stab at the fishing delay in general*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-18-2010 04:59 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Aaronock Wrote:Click+Enter is faster :D
I am too fast for the server for it to keep up even~ *making a stab at the fishing delay in general*

Sadly, yeah, though I think that is general 'npc script delay' that was hard-coded in. Of course click + enter is more viable now...unless you multitask, like I do.

(Is currently playing RO, PS3, and RODS simultaneously)

03-18-2010 05:08 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I put the "OK" button over the "Close" button as opposed to the selection over the "Close" button. That way I only have to click it once and I can just click, click, click for fish instead of click, double-click, click. I'm also on a laptop, so the touchpad makes it a lot easier.

When I fish I get a glass of tea, sit down and I just watch Doctor Who while I tap-tap away. Then again, I don't brave Glast Heim for fishing. xD

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
03-18-2010 06:39 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

...Do drinking birds count as macroing?

If not I am thinking of a new setup that will make fishing fun again!

{edit}
Whispers Wrote:I put the "OK" button over the "Close" button as opposed to the selection over the "Close" button. That way I only have to click it once and I can just click, click, click for fish instead of click, double-click, click. I'm also on a laptop, so the touchpad makes it a lot easier.

When I fish I get a glass of tea, sit down and I just watch Doctor Who while I tap-tap away. Then again, I don't brave Glast Heim for fishing. xD
Riight, that is how we used to do it, forgot since it has been forever since I last fished, lol, thanks. ;p

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2010 06:45 PM by Manifus.)
03-18-2010 06:44 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

To counter the mouse-movement because of mass clicking, press alt+shift+left arrow+Num Lock. To activate mouse keys. That way you can use your numerical "5" as your left click.

Or just Macro! o/
03-18-2010 09:16 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

but why would you want to macro or just use one key if you can alt-enter and get CTS on both your arms?

-w-

PS: lately i've been getting CTS from the ore breaking NPC, can i sue Gravity please?
03-19-2010 02:50 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

mahawirasd Wrote:but why would you want to macro or just use one key if you can alt-enter and get CTS on both your arms?

-w-

PS: lately i've been getting CTS from the ore breaking NPC, can i sue Gravity please?

I've seen people win stupid cases, so it is possible.

03-19-2010 02:51 AM