Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Battle priest
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Battle priest

imho having anything more than 30 base+job bonus luk just for TU purposes is kind of wasteful.

the priest set is good. Especially in the lower levels...
But i dunno, most undeads seem to not have so much DEF anyway... but if Joe says that it reduces demon's HARD def too, that's something i'd like to see... too bad i'm a spirit monk who actually LIKES enemies with high def...

one of these days i hope to be rich enough to slot a Grand Cross and put a seal card in it... /slur;

and imho kyrie 10 is so win... just don't forget to put some vit... at least 30 imho...
and agi is not for flee as much as for aspd. And 30 vit really is a big difference from 10 vit when you're dealing with the chance of being stunned...

-w-
03-21-2010 10:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Battle priest

Combo monks would like it more??than spirit monks (Especially if you want to train someplace like nif. You've got 1 skill that does more damage the higher their def, and 1 skill that Ignores def and flee outright.

I've tested it supporting a sniper. Double Strafe with an Orc Archer bow + steel arrows and asperio did like 2.2k damage on Lord of Death before Signum Crucis.??Signum crucis boosted that damage up to like 4.5 k per DS. And that actually made him quite doable without a champ, even if a champ is faster. ON a side note. signum crucis is useful for tagging a large number of mobs in a short amount of time for that EXP bonus (like lex aterna) with??Little after cast delay and spammable, so it's even sorta useful For those Necro parties, assuming you ever take more than 2-3 at a time.

it even goes through walls and objects and affects everthing on your screen like dazzler or frost joke would. It can fail, but it has a fairly high success rate, even on bosses.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2010 11:34 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
03-21-2010 11:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply