Poll: Should The Whine Section Be removed?
This poll is closed.
Yes Please. 14.58% 7 14.58%
No, Leave it as it is. 85.42% 41 85.42%
Total 48 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should the whining section be removed?
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Should the whining section be removed?

I believe the whining section has been the seed of the worse and most unnecessary drama that the server has witnessed.

Seems like it just being there is enough of an incentive for people to start crap.

I Vote it should just be removed to prevent further flings of crap being thrown and etc.

No flames Please, We have enough of those already,Keep the thread clean No need to be pointing fingers, and please be mature on your posts, I want a serious discussion.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 07:30 PM by Bloodbane.)
03-19-2010 07:16 PM
Find all posts by this user
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE: Should the whining section be removed?

And what will happen if we do that? Inevitably, it will just resurface somewhere else, most likely in the General section.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
03-19-2010 07:17 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??Should the whining section be removed?

Sepharius Wrote:And what will happen if we do that? Inevitably, it will just resurface somewhere else, most likely in the General section.

^- That.

Also, your poll lacks a poll. I am sad.

03-19-2010 07:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

O.o wtf happened to the poll?

Steam Profile
Youtube
03-19-2010 07:25 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

Fixed.

Steam Profile
Youtube
03-19-2010 07:27 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Needs more whining threads D= they mostly give me a good laugh for the day!

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
03-19-2010 07:28 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??Should the whining section be removed?

Zaratus Wrote:Needs more whining threads D= they mostly give me a good laugh for the day!

But don't you think the fact a lot of people are leaving the server and the fact many try to avoid it is because of the drama and whining that's in it?

Sepharius Wrote:And what will happen if we do that? Inevitably, it will just resurface somewhere else, most likely in the General section.

Wouldn't it be better if whining was not allowed altogether and be looked down on by the community?

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 07:35 PM by Bloodbane.)
03-19-2010 07:33 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??Should the whining section be removed?

Bloodbane Wrote:
Zaratus Wrote:Needs more whining threads D= they mostly give me a good laugh for the day!

But don't you think the fact a lot of people are leaving the server and the fact many try to avoid it is because of the drama and whining that's in it?

Wouldn't it be better if whining was not allowed altogether and be looked down on by the community?

Short answer: No.
Long Answer: Having all the whining compiled into one area is actually better for the server than not having it. Surprisingly, it also helps the server in many ways. There are a few times that people try to bring personal drama into the whining section, but that will happen, unless you prefer the Nazi dictatorship of 'silence! you are not allowed to have an opinion' but I personally would resent that. <3

03-19-2010 07:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:????Should the whining section be removed?

Manifus Wrote:
Bloodbane Wrote:

Short answer: No.
Long Answer: Having all the whining compiled into one area is actually better for the server than not having it. Surprisingly, it also helps the server in many ways. There are a few times that people try to bring personal drama into the whining section, but that will happen, unless you prefer the Nazi dictatorship of 'silence! you are not allowed to have an opinion' but I personally would resent that. <3

In all honesty I believe the server would be better in dictatorship as you can well see the proof that many people in it(I am talking in general, and as you said yourself.) are either too retarded to know what moral and respect for others is and we need to set them strict boundaries, and secondly the fact that being under a regime of fear would prosper peace and control a bit more in positive ways. Now the fact that the possibility the dictator is racist is another factor??that falls in the negative, for all i can see is, People shouldn't have an opinion at all and someone has to be in charge, someone that can handle it and is sane.
Sorry Bro but we think different.

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 07:47 PM by Bloodbane.)
03-19-2010 07:45 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I don't believe in dictatorships.
Too many rules actually creates more rebels sometimes than if we had hardly any rules at all.

There are not that many troublemakers on heRO anymore, there were way more about 1-2 years ago Whistle

Keep the whining section, some of the best things to come out of this server has come from that section explaining problems within the server.??To take that from players is a poor choice.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 08:03 PM by Aaronock.)
03-19-2010 08:02 PM
Thread Closed