Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bragi Effect in the GRF???
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Bragi Effect in the GRF???

I'm trying to revamp my sig now that I have a new char and guild.??The current banner for Saro was originally a Hunter banner for when Saro was my Hunter on **RO.??However, now that Saro is a Bard I merely switched the falcon with an eighth note and put a fermata between "Saro" and "Bard".??It looked a lot better as a Hunter banner though.??See?

[Image: Saro-Hunter.gif]

Old crappy GIF's for the loss (literally, LoL).??New Adam7 PNG's for the win!

Anyway - I'm looking through the GRF's and I can't find the effect for Bragi or Sunset.??I want to incorporate these into my new banner for Saro and I have looked everywhere.??I've found all of the effects for the other classes, but not for Bard.??I'm kinda confused.??Can anyone help me?

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2010 05:13 AM by Whispers.)
03-20-2010 05:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: Bragi Effect in the GRF???

It's been a long time since I saw Magic Strings's effect on, but I believe these are the files that are stored in data/texture/effects with cha01.bmp, cha02.bmp, etc ...

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-20-2010 08:39 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Bragi Effect in the GRF???

Oh, wow.??I passed over those files a few times and didn't realize that was Bragi.??I had no idea Bragi was composed of all of those tiny images...I mean, I know it moves, but I figured it was two or three maps on top of each other - not a hundred individual characters.??X_x

Oh well, it won't go well with the Saro banner anyways especially since I am on the final touches of my new sig.

Thanks anyway.??No1

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2010 10:03 AM by Whispers.)
03-20-2010 10:03 AM