Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HeRO <3
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

HeRO <3

I just DL'ed a high-rate RO so I can try different builds ingame via quickly maxing out levels, finding everything I need on first drop, and continuously resetting.

I hated it. D:

There was no main and getting equips for a max-lvl char when you only have the 5k you started with is impossible.??X_x

I think I'll just stick with stat calculators.

HeRO ftw Love

I just randomly wanted everyone to know that I just wasted about an hour of my day.??Mad

Also, I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread or the on-topic thread since it is game related, but rather off-topic.??xp

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2010 08:11 PM by Whispers.)
03-23-2010 02:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: HeRO <3

I agree, super high rates are very annoying. I downloaded one before, because a friend at the time wanted me to play it with him, and yeah...its very distasteful. It took me about 15 minutes to make a max level assassin cross, had some semi-decent gears, but most things people sold, that are actually any good were hundreds of millions of zeny.

Luckily, I kept my old characters on my old server, so if I need to check some stats and such, I can do so on there rather easily =D

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
03-23-2010 02:33 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Stuff on this server wasn't expensive in the marketplace (they had a marketplace which I enjoyed the idea of.??Pront is getting rather crowded with the merchants D: ).??Like 7mil for some pretty rare things.??Then again, drops were at around 50x so I don't see why they should be overly priced.

I didn't like that when I was 77 I couldn't even afford an arbalest because I only had a handful of drops from the few monsters it took me to get there.??=/

Plus, they didn't have main so I felt really lonely - even though I wasn't there to make friends.??Cry

They had "Renewal" (w/e that is... I asked why certain windows were different and was told, "Yeah, it's renewal.") which I also hated for the most part.??I kept hitting alt+a to allocate stats only to remember it's alt+q for stats and equips there.
Then having to hit enter each time I wanted to chat and what the hell are those two extra hotkey boxes???What keys activate those???D:

All in all, a very unpleasant experience.??=/

I'm henceforth sticking with HeRO. No1

03-23-2010 03:52 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Ok

Proof once more this is an epic server. Love

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

03-23-2010 05:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Lol I was on a Super high rate once where you could BUY practically everything at NPC price. You started with like 100 k, and there was this room FILLLED to the brim with 99 def, 99 Mdef Novus (those yellow dragon things) that dropped like 6 treasure boxes at 100% chance. And By filled, I mean a 99 White smith would get 90% overweight in a matter of minutes. Not that they'd stay 99 for very long.
03-23-2010 05:47 PM
Mort Offline
Jens is NOT from Jennifer :P

Yeh, I absolutely HATE the renewal interface, played on one server with it and kept dying because it was sooo crap.

Quote:If you say 'plz' because it is shorter than 'Please' then I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
03-23-2010 05:48 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

You're forgiven Whisper <3

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
03-23-2010 05:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

Make your own test server?
03-23-2010 09:17 PM
Lord Jericho Offline
Royale Paladine

or abuse reset npc at prontera?s :3

[Image: paladin.jpg]
Lord Jericho 9x/7x
on a break paladin with Devotion :D
03-23-2010 10:56 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE:??HeRO <3

GM-Aki Wrote:You're forgiven Whisper <3

What'd I do to need forgiveness? Oh My God

Is this because I called you old and scary? I'm 25 and people call me old, so I guess if you're 25 or older then you're old. Icon_razz And, a giant axe and cleaver = scary. Laugh

Shinibu - someone PM'ed me regarding a test server which pretty much let's you customize a char without the need of trying to find a social high rate server in which to do the same. I might try it. No1

03-23-2010 11:02 PM