Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Formatting pics?
Hercules Offline
A.K.A Landon

Formatting pics?

I think its about time for me to format a picture for my forum account but I'm bad with computers and can't find pictures with 120x120 size, does anyone know how to format pictures to this size easily? kthxbai

I think this would help more people than just me

[Image: 72033786.png]

Hercules- 9x-6x HP
03-25-2010 06:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: Formatting pics?

I'd assume any graphic software should be able to do it, with more or less results.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-25-2010 06:16 PM
Culex Offline
Cucu / Lolibug o_o

Some free image hosting website will provide some resizing features.

You can try this one :
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

You can also try google Icon_razz

Good luck!

[Image: sig2vr9.gif]

vote vote vote VOTE!! 0_0

Top100 - Top200
03-25-2010 06:37 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I used to have Photoshop until the Mac it was on got destroyed by children.??Now that I'm back on my PC I use Paint.NET.??It's a free image-editing program offered by this programming class at some university.??They keep adding to it all the time as Paint.NET is pretty much an on-going project for the class in all of its generations.

It's an awesome program comparable to Photoshop (in design, not in rating) that was actually going to be issued with all future versions of Windows in place of MSPaint after XP (I think it was XP) but Microsoft decided against it or something.??I dunno, I forget the entire story.

Anywho - http://www.getpaint.net/ to...well...Get Paint.NET!??xD

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
03-25-2010 09:27 PM
Hercules Offline
A.K.A Landon

k so I used both of the options whispers sent and I'm getting an error when I try to set the picture as my avatar

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./uploads/avatars/avatar_6009.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/heroserver/domains/hero-server.net/public_html/forum/inc/functions_upload.php on line 266

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpVlKANO' to './uploads/avatars/avatar_6009.jpg' in /home/heroserver/domains/hero-server.net/public_html/forum/inc/functions_upload.php on line 266
heRO-Server Forum

[Image: 72033786.png]

Hercules- 9x-6x HP
03-27-2010 03:38 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Upload it to some site, like ImageShack or Tinypic.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
03-27-2010 04:13 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

o.o photobucket -> resize -> avatar

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

03-27-2010 05:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Yeah, you can't upload it from your computer even though the option is there. I had that same problem when I first joined. D:

You should get yourself an online photo album like ImageShack or Photobucket. I'm not sure if TinyURL has any kind of membership, but I know ImageShack and Photobucket do.
I like being able to register a username and organize my files. That way I always have them and know where they are for future reference. I also like that it's free. =p

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
03-27-2010 07:54 PM