Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
@at respect
Aneko Away
§†Twisted Mistress†§

RE:?? @at respect

Sakurato Wrote:omg altera YOU HAVE 11k HP HOLY CRAP.

SO OP!!

Once Proud Co-Leader Of Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social/Non Woe Guild ‡†¥

♥Lady Aneko: Lvl 99/70 FS High Priest
♥Hisa: Lvl 9x/6x High Wizard
♥Maki: Lvl 9x/6x Sniper
♥Honoka: Lvl 8x/5x Assassin Cross
-~Happily owned by Saiich Bloodbane~-
04-06-2010 07:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Firenotes Offline
Did you get that thing I sent you?

RE:??@at respect

@Altera

confused, although i do find it funny, but the pics don't really help topic now does it? Are you for vending in the streets altera? Yet again, funny yes, constructive no.

@Fabre

Payon does need cleaned up a bit, there is a line of vends in a perfect spot just west near the npc that is set up wonderfully, if the mesh of people vending south would just move, what? 10 cells northwest near the other vends wouldn't payon look better? I think it would /ok.

I totally agree with lifting the rule on vending on monster maps. If its such a problem that people set up in partys to lvl there own merchs I will personally "bot check" the merchents. I believe that @at on a monster map should be ilegal. But if im not inside a party and dont have any auto lvling gear on. Then by all rights i should be able to sell guppys in payon dungeon floor one. Or salmon in moscovia as long as i was not afk. I mean why cant I take my buisness to where my people want it most? Just my 2 cents.

Grim Skellington ~ HW ~ 94/62
Grim Reaper ~ Sniper ~ 94/64
Shaft ~ HP ~ 96/67
Grim Jr. ~ Sage ~ 94/50
Grim Savior ~ Paladin ~ 92/61
Undead Minion ~ Creator ~ 91/57
Grimmy Moogle ~ Clown ~ 74/42
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2010 01:32 PM by Firenotes.)
04-13-2010 01:29 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: @at respect

Well on Payon. It would be nice if there where to magically appear a big foot path that no one may vend in.

No1

Prontera also had/have a similar problem. Since the section around the free warper exit is clogged with shops.

iro style. Sweat

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
04-13-2010 05:38 PM
Fabre Offline
Novangel

i am glad to see so many replys to this post, im happy that its a topic that people have ideas and fealings about, and its great that i am not alone in the way i think venders should care about how a town looks like with their @at, mercs. instead of just wanting people to see thier shops, and i know me personally i dont buy from shops that are just in the way i do however look through all shops that are neat and organized, when i am shopping since it makes it easeir to remember where the shop is that has something in it worth buying when i go to the banker and come back to it. also i know that on days i just dont feal like doing anything i would love to fill up the cart and go to some monster map and sell things that would be usefull, while i am half zoned out chilling, instead of just sitting in town, of course id never party(or lvl in such a way), even though id probably be afk alot, like doing dishes or some random house cleaning while i sat in some monster map selling cheap items for those that are having an active day(that reminds me can you recieve PMs when vending). cause if yes, i could do some chat boxing while vending, it is important to work on your social lvl sometimes too. and it would be a great time to do forum work and research, while i was vending on usefull maps. and then of course there is the @atnpc venders that rip people off money with out even working for it(since all people should have thier own OC/discout merc to buy bulk of that stuff and put it in thier storage for all thier characters). id buy one of those bwings or fwings if i am not in town to use my kafka, every now and again if i forgot one. see thats the only use of a npcvender. i think map vending is a great idea and we should try it for like 30 days to see if people are gonna ruin it, and if we dont ruin it, then we can implement it. but i would like the chance to try it server wide to see if the community is responcible enough to handle it. well enough useless rambles luvs

"Lady" Fabre, and the house of Luvs.
WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
Chmp-90, Rge-94, arch-96,
(@who2 fabre) if you need help with something.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
^short cut,for support ticket^
04-14-2010 08:52 PM
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

Use your insane clown-god every now and then?

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
04-14-2010 09:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply