Poll: Can you guys see my text when it is green?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 41.38% 12 41.38%
No. 44.83% 13 44.83%
I don't care. 13.79% 4 13.79%
Total 29 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My font color...
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: My font color...

Yeah, it pretty much has.

The server is divided 12/12/4.??That's an even 43% for both legibility and illegibility and 14% of people just don't care.

As such I'm keeping my color.??If it made sense what people say regarding it I would comply; but I change the brightness of my monitor from dark as night to bright as Hell and I can still read it.??I walk back five feet without my glasses on and I can still read it.??I don't have to squint, lean in, move my monitor, change my perspective, highlight or anything.??I can do this with posts I've just written where I can remember what I've said, of course; but I can also do it with posts I don't even remember making.

I am seriously at a loss and, honestly, I find it hard to believe what anyone is saying regarding the illegibility or "annoyingness" of my font color.

So, it stays at #7eb704 and if you - seriously? - can't read it.??Just skip it.??No1

For longer posts I already just remove color entirely since I have found it's easy to lose your place.??A sentence or paragraph, though???You can read that in a few seconds without need for a visual break.??Ok

Krim - Grow up.??Seriously.??Ok

I say close thread.??Now if people send me a ranty PM saying how they can't read my posts I can just direct them here.

"Yeah - funny thing, that.??Half the server 'can't read my posts.'??I keep it this color, though, because the people who's opinions I care for can read it.??I guess it's like a troll filter or something.??^_^"

Note that I don't dislike everyone who can't read my posts.??i.e.-Mazy, I do appreciate your input and research into the hex codes to make suggestions.
I merely made the quote-comment for the lolz.??=p

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
04-17-2010 04:45 PM
Find all posts by this user
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

It was just sarcasm.??The annoyingness of my last post was to show you how I percieve your posts (on the form).??What you say is interesting, not annoying; however, the color is.??

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2010 04:52 PM by Général_Argos.)
04-17-2010 04:51 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hi guiz I like making incoherent posts that half the people who MAY WANT TO READ IT be unwilling, or possibly unable to.

I guess Whispers is just too cool for me.
Highlight tool will just have to become my new best friend instead of you on this forum -_-

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2010 05:33 PM by Aaronock.)
04-17-2010 05:32 PM
Former-GM-Radiance Offline
Posting Freak

Closing at poster's request~

Reviews: RMS
HeRO: Wiki ~ Forums ~ Control Panel
Support Ticket
04-17-2010 06:10 PM
Thread Closed