Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mac & Cheese
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Mac & Cheese

As do I; but I was a vegetarian for seven years and it was great. I'll do it again when I find a job and can afford my own food. Kinda hard to be picky when you're not the one buying the groceries. D:

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
04-12-2010 04:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mort Offline
Jens is NOT from Jennifer :P

RE:??Mac & Cheese

takhara Wrote:No thanks. I love meat :3

Seconded.

Human digestive system is built as omnivorous.

Quote:If you say 'plz' because it is shorter than 'Please' then I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
04-12-2010 07:59 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Eh, I don't believe in a creator deity.??Therefore, I don't believe we were "built" for anything.

Certainly feasting on bone marrow and - once we developed the knowledge to form tools and weapons - the flesh of beasts has evolved our bodies to make do with the intake of meat.??I, however, don't feel that this confines us to eating meat whether we want to or not.??Ok

I, personally, don't feel that something else should have to die in order to keep me alive.??I feel this is simply selfish.??I am not a selfish person - especially not to the extent to let something die for me.??No1

Secondly, abstaining from meat - whether permanently or periodically - has been proven to be very healthy for you.??The only thing meat has that others don't are a few vitamins and minerals like B12.??B12 is evident in plant sources, but only scarcely.??Being an ovolactarian (a vegetarian who partakes in eggs [ovo] and dairy [lact] products), myself, I am not at all worried about this, though.??No1

Being a vegetarian also doesn't diminish protein, iron or the levels of any other necessity that people generally associate with vegetarianism.??You can be a perfectly fine athlete without eating meat or even drinking protein shakes. Another added benefit is we don't have to worry about those crazy diseases that plague the media like hoof-and-mouth nor do we support McDonald's.??xD

We're also not crazy, tree-hugging, pot-smoking hippies. Laugh

04-12-2010 02:24 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

In any case, eating meat is just something I'm used to. I could give it up if I really needed to, but besides that I won't do it. Its a personal choice, just like the choice to be a vegetarian, or any other dietary lifestyle.

I like meat, I eat it, I'm fine with this.

Oh and by the way, this threads bout macncheese , not pizza and meat and stuff Icon_sad

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
04-12-2010 03:30 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

lawl

[Image: coolest-macaroni-and-cheese-costume-35906.jpg]

I like to eat Mac & Cheese right out of the pan with the spoon I used to make it.??I mean, why waste a second dish and utensil, right???xD

04-12-2010 03:52 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Whispers Wrote:lawl

[Image: coolest-macaroni-and-cheese-costume-35906.jpg]

I like to eat Mac & Cheese right out of the pan with the spoon I used to make it.??I mean, why waste a second dish and utensil, right???xD

I agree with that sentiment. I do the exact same thing, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one Icon_biggrin

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
04-12-2010 04:46 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I like it just the way it is, but sometimes I'll add pepper and/or ketchup or barbeque sauce. Ok

04-12-2010 07:19 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Whispers Wrote:I like to eat Mac & Cheese right out of the pan with the spoon I used to make it.??I mean, why waste a second dish and utensil, right???xD[/color]

<3...

and wow you really have your facts straight about nutrition. Kudos No1

anyhoo, i know meat's not that good for you etc but tbh i believe that a little bit of everything is actually good for you. And i enjoy various tastes every once in a while. I love to sample exotic/crazy food whenever i can, and more often than not they are animal products.. so yeah, more power to vegetarians but for me, i like to sample whatever comes my way Ok

-w-
04-14-2010 02:25 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Whispers Wrote:I, personally, don't feel that something else should have to die in order to keep me alive.??I feel this is simply selfish.??I am not a selfish person - especially not to the extent to let something die for me.??No1

Vegetables are living stuff.??When you pick up a carrot from the earth to eat, you kill a carrot.

You can't live by eating rocks btw.??

Goodluck

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2010 02:37 AM by Général_Argos.)
04-14-2010 02:36 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: ??Mac & Cheese

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:Vegetables are living stuff.??When you pick up a carrot from the earth to eat, you kill a carrot.

You can't live by eating rocks btw.??

Goodluck

Do you know how many times I get this argument???Every time I say I don't think something should have to die for me which is every time someone asks me why I choose not to eat meat which is a lot.??Ok

Do you seriously not understand what I mean by "something living" or are you just trying to raise your post count by arguing over semantics???-_-

I don't think anything which experiences gross-to-subtle sentience should have to die for me.

Plants only experience sentience in the very gross levels.??It can barely be defined as sentient in that it can react to environmental changes, differentiate between certain positives and negatives, seemingly "learn" from experiences and discern itself from something else.??These, however, are simple survival skills possessed by every living thing; and these are all the neural faculties a plant holds.

They don't have emotions.??They don't feel pain.??They don't know fear.??They propagate in such a way that their offspring is an exact copy of them.

Not the best definition I can think of, but I'm sleepy - and I'm tired of the "plants are alive!" argument.??Yes, they are; but you know what I meant.??D:

04-14-2010 06:28 AM